BY THE SIMS 3

• Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the ...42 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion pack?74 Answers
  • What do you think about this games ! What is your favourite and w...3 Answers
The Sims 3
  • "My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!" in 85 reviews
  • "It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family." in 25 reviews
  • "i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people." in 12 reviews
  • "The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth." in 10 reviews
  • "I will say it's very addicting and i started playing at a very young age but im older now and im still playing it whenever i have time. " in 9 reviews
Emily J.
I absolutely love the sims. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without it. I have a slight obsession with this game. To begin, you can do so many things on this game. You can make a character and play out their entire life. Have them have children, have pets, and do so many other things. Not only that, the creators added different game packs that can add more objects to your game. Objects such as mermaids, horses, going into the future, being a ghost hunter, being a fairy, and so much more fun features can be added by purchasing a $20 expansion pack. You can even add custom content into your game which can help design your sim even farther and have amazing furniture in your house. One of my favorite game packs is University; it has so many fun features that resemble college. To begin, you can live in a dorm, a sorority, or by yourself. You have daily classes and you can even graduate with a degree after you get out of classes. But before that, you have final exams in which you must study for. Another favorites is Island Paradise. In this game pack, you can live in a tropical world and own your very own resort. You get profit from it and you can even become a mermaid! I can literally play the sims for hours and have fun every single minute playing. The Sims 3 is such an amazing game and I highly recommend it to every single person.
Michaela L.
Warren, PA
2 and 3 are the best Sims games.

I was beyond hyped for Sims 4 - even pre-ordered it, and I don't pre-order games! But was ultimately disappointed when it was unable to hold up to Sims 3.

The only drawback to Sims 3, for me, is that the Sims are ugly as absolute sin.  But that's okay, because mods exist to fix it! Use them.  It makes the game so much more pleasurable.

The fully open map is my favorite part (and sadly, the one major thing that Sims 4 took away).  There's plenty of exploring to be had.

There's also a ton of expansion packs to buy (my favorites are Pets and Seasons) to give you more to do, or, you could try something like Supernatural if you feel like playing a drastically different game.
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I have been a Sims fan since I got my first laptop and purchased the Sims 2. I recently got a new laptop and wanted to purchase the Sims 4 but my system operator was not compatible so I purchased the Sims 3. I love the Sims 3. I dont have all the expansion packs just yet but I'm currently working on that. Sims 3 has its pro and cons. Once the Sims 4 has almost all the same features as the Sims 3 I will be making that switch. Sims 3 its so hard to build anything unless you know what your doing. Watching people on YouTube I can tell building in Sims 4 is so much more easier. I just wish the Sims 4 had cars. I'll keep playing the Sims 3 till I'm just bored but it's so many good hours of gameplay you can't get bored unless you have no imagination.
Alana C.
Gamer Expert
Ah, the Sims 3... Totally more modernly animated and had way more options than prior games when it came to customizing your sims (you could really start morphing faces and bodies In a real like way!), creating the house (tons more options and different actual furniture added), and just overall towns and people were created that made it feel so real. I prefer this one and the second one to all the sims games, but I really like the sims 3 expansion packs (added so much more to the game!) also liked the new options like "online dating" and actually choosing what to do at work. One of my favorite games of all time, hands down.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I love every single one of the sims games that have come out. There are so many options available and so many different outcomes possible. I have been playing Sims games since I was a child, and will continue to play them as long as they keep making them.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I personally love the sims I remember playing the sims 2 when I was younger. This game is a nice alternative to other games to where you are able to determine a virtual life. It is so easy to spend hours on this game and have fun every minute of it. The price I thought for sims is pretty steep although I do not play many video games. I have recommend this product to so many people and have been surprised so many play the game already.
Dehonna J.
I played Sims games growing up and i absolutely love this game!! Im glad Sims 4 came out but Sims 3 was an awesome game. Loved the expansion pack with the vampires. ūüôĆūüĆĻ‚ú®‚ú® The Sims 3
Julia V.
Mission, TX
Gamer Expert
you can most definitely not go wrong with ANY of the sims games. Each one that they come out with, wether it be the expansion packs, are just so much more fun then the previous. Before you know it you're going to want to own ALL the expansion packs because it's an endless world of possibilities.
LaTayia A.
I LOOOOOVE to play Sims! I have both 3 and 4 and when I had time on my hands, I would play Sims 3 faithfully! It Is definitely one of my all time favorite games. My best friend and I would make up stories for our families and would have long conversations about them as if they were real lol.
Maria De Jesus B.
The Sims 3 was introduced to me by my oldest sister back in 2009 and I have been hooked ever since. I bought a few add ons, Into The Future and a few others and played it even after Sims 4 came out... I did however make my transition to Sims 4 and haven't looked back since. <3
Amanda S.
mchenry, IL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I heard that Sims 3 was one of the best Sims. but I'm unsure. Should i buy Sims 3 or 4?
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the new Sims 4?
Tasha S.
Panama City, FL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Elizabeth B.
Santa Ana, CA
What features/gameplay do you wish EA would have added to The Sims 3?