Warrensburg, MO
Does anyone else just not but donuts for the game?
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
I buy things occasionally. I've dpent maybe $20 over 3 yrs
Martha S.
Martha S.
Nov. 29, 2014, 6:50 a.m.
I've never bought donuts. I just accumulate the free donuts they give me in the game from leveling up or doing certain things, you know?
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Oct. 13, 2014, 7:51 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hate that donuts are needed for certain items. I have 10,000,000 dollars and can't buy what I want, and I will not use real money for a game.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Aug. 22, 2014, 3:25 p.m.
I don't purchase doughnuts. I have been playing so long, I've accumulated a bunch of free ones by leveling up and stuff like that.
nicolette c.
nicolette c.
June 7, 2014, 5:04 p.m.
I bought a couple of the 1 dollar scratch offs to help the software makers out since it's a free app
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
May 21, 2014, 9:17 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's a waste of money, they don't even give you enough.
Kassie C.
May 2, 2014, 7:37 p.m.
I do not buy donuts.
That S.
That S.
April 27, 2014, 1:12 p.m.
I don't purchase the "Donuts" There just a complete waste of money.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Feb. 25, 2014, 10:43 p.m.
I don't buy donuts. I don't think it's worth my real money for extra buildings and characters. I just wait until I collect them from leveling up or other things.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Feb. 24, 2014, 8:24 p.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never buy them. The good news is that you are often awarded them at various times, such as leveling up.
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
Feb. 20, 2014, 3:41 a.m.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't buy donuts so it takes such a long time to safe up.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Feb. 15, 2014, 4:29 a.m.
I don't buy donuts, either! Mostly because I just don't like to spend money on (free) games unless it adds some serious gameplay lol
Megan H.
Megan H.
Jan. 24, 2014, 1:55 p.m.
I don't buy donuts, but I let my 10 year old buy a Golden Scratch ticket for a dollar to see how many he'd get and he only got 6 anyways (though you can win 100!) so that was a bummer.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Jan. 24, 2014, 2:56 a.m.
No, I don't see the point in not challenging yourself to earn the free donuts. Also, why waste your money?
Aracely L.
Aracely L.
Jan. 16, 2014, 7:26 p.m.
I don't buy donuts. You can get FREE donuts sometimes buy cleaning up Springfield. And a FREE statue buy clicking on homer 10 times to make him laugh.
Jaydin B.
Jaydin B.
Jan. 11, 2014, 4:14 p.m.
There are a couple ways to get donuts one of them is buying them. But the other way is competing tasks and/or quests. One of the tasks you can get donuts from is making Lisa clean up Springfield. I hope this helped.
Tabby L.
Tabby L.
Dec. 23, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
I don't buy them. I like the challenge of the game that way. I don't spend much when I have them anyway.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Dec. 15, 2013, 10:19 a.m.
I don't buy the donuts, but I find that this game it isn't hard to obtain rewards. Sometimes when you level up, you get a couple. I don't even use my donuts that much, honestly.
Serena T.
Serena T.
Dec. 10, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
Not worth it to me when the game itself is enough fun without all the extras :)
Jessica M.
Oct. 31, 2013, 12:59 a.m.
I don't buy donuts, I enjoy the game without having to buy them and with the current halloween objective I am earning donuts.
Chris C.