The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
By The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO

Does anyone else just not but donuts for the game?

Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
I buy things occasionally. I've dpent maybe $20 over 3 yrs
Martha S.
Martha S.
3 years, 6 months ago
I've never bought donuts. I just accumulate the free donuts they give me in the game from leveling up or doing certain things, you know?
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
3 years, 8 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hate that donuts are needed for certain items. I have 10,000,000 dollars and can't buy what I want, and I will not use real money for a game.
Amy M.
Amy M.
3 years, 10 months ago
I don't purchase doughnuts. I have been playing so long, I've accumulated a bunch of free ones by leveling up and stuff like that.
nicolette c.
nicolette c.
Lady Lake, FL
4 years ago
I bought a couple of the 1 dollar scratch offs to help the software makers out since it's a free app
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
4 years ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's a waste of money, they don't even give you enough.
Kassie C.