The Silver Palate San Marzano Marinara Pasta Sauce uploaded by Felecia F.

BY THE SILVER PALATE

The Silver Palate® San Marzano Marinara Pasta Sauce.
No Sugar Added.
With Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Gold Medal.
American Academy of Taste.
Superior Taste. see more...

Kristen C.
Nashua
Good flavor and consistency, although a little watery once on the plate. It boasts no tomato paste, but I’m actually thinking of adding just a little to the rest of the jar to help that watery aspect. 😊
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I decided to try this pasta sauce 🍝 because it only has 6g of carbohydrates per 1/2 cup serving. I am so happy to say that it is absolutely delicious!! I found this at Ralph's and I am going back to stock up along with reduced calorie Kroger pasta which is only 28g of net carbs per 2 oz serving. It is much better than commercial sauces both in taste and ingredients.
Brooke R.
This is my go to pre-made marinara sauce. It has a great balanced flavor, isn't too tangy or two sweet, and is well priced. It can be used with a variety of foods but my favorite ways to use it is over roasted veggies or over traditional spaghetti.
Claire W.
Delicious. My body doesn't like a preservative used in many sauces, so I was really excited to find this sauce. It makes my tummy happy.
Michelle K.
Yummy sauce and not for a bad price. Would recommend however when it come to sauces everyone has a variety of tastebuds
Osie S.
We use this sauce in speghitti and with hambuger! it's so good it's better than store brand sauce!
Kristen F.
I love this sauce. It's not easy to find though. When I do find it, I stock up.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this worth the price?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Esta buena esta salsa?
Ja'Nai F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for pizza i have it in the frig and im about to make a pizza home made
Sylia H.
Alger
Ja'Nai F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product good for makin pizza?