BY NONE

Buy on Walmart*
Ashton B.
Raleigh, NC
PLEASE READ THIS BOOK! This book immediately grabs you in, and waste no time getting you hooked. It reads well and you will finish in no time. It's heart wrenching and oh so wonderful. I'm really hoping they will come out with a movie
Ruby L.
Ocala, FL
I'm an avid reader of the mystery genre, i figured out the storyline way to fast but in truth it was a captavating story regardless! I could NOT stop reading it!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I enjoyed this read. It was a pleasant diversion. I kept reading, because I figured out what was really going on about 1/3 of the way through the book, but thought "It can't be that obvious!" And kept reading in hopes of proving myself wrong. I am not a genius, so it must have been that obvious, because I read all the way to the end to discover that "I had that." And was sorta disappointed.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
This book is amazing! It's suspenseful and also VERY relate-able. If you are looking for a beach read/airport read this could definitely be it. I loved the characters in the book they were so developed and so again easy to relate to. Definitely pick this one up and put it on your shelf!