BY THE SHOPPING CHANNEL

Jamie P.
Bethpage, TN
Very poor customer service. I think The Shopping Channel is great. If the hiccups could be fixed with the customer service I would continued to shop more often and not just because I really want this product and its sold out everywhere and I will pay more to have it.
Julie L.
I really enjoy watching the shopping channel. I think it's a great way to sell products. However, I have never made a purchase due to the bad review of their customer service
Manon R.
Casselman , ON
I love The Shopping Channel. They have a great selection of products and the Showstopper (daily deal) is usually a great price. Shipping can be expensive but they've had free shipping on orders of 150$ or more (less than 20 pounds) for months now. I usually wait for my order to reach that amount before I order. I have had great experiences with their customer service. They were knowledgeable about the products and helpful for returns. I order mostly beauty and fashion items. I recommend them to friends all the time.
Bekah D.
I purchased a self tanner from the shopping channels website and it was terrible! I couldn't return it due to their rules and it cost me about $40. When I tried to post a review on the product a message popped up saying basically if the review was negative in any way they had the power to delete it, therefore anyone who had the same problem as me wasn't able to say anything about it. I wasn't at all impressed so I will not purchase makeup from them again.
Sarah L.
SAULT STE, ON
Very poor customer service and such overpriced items! Their customer service reps are unable to provide any useful information, and thy delete any negative reviews they receive of their products. Very shady behaviour, a cpang should stand behind the products they sell. I bought a men's tshit for 19.99, and it is so thin and see through! I will never shop from them again.
Kathleen H.
Vancouver
I have bought a fair about of it products from the shopping channel. It’s nice you can buy and make 2 or 3 payments because it cosmetics can be quite expensive.
Eve R.
I love watching the Shopping Channel"😊
I don't purchase often. I wait for christmas time and product that i know is good.
I never had any problem with them.
Courtney M.
ancaster, ON
I find to customer service to be awesome! I love toeasy pay methods they have. I get the best items for amazing prices on the show and also on the website.