BY THE SHAVE WELL COMPANY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An Innovative Design that Allows the Mirror & Shower Temperature to be the Same Ensuring a Fog Free Experience. Guaranteed fog free experience. Adhesive hook ensures a secure hold unlike traditional suction cups. Unbreakable mirror is removable for easy cleaning. Great for travel. Why shave in the shower? The moisture and steam from a warm shower make it the most comfortable and effective place for a man to shave. You should know: Dry facial hair requires the sa. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Sheldon J.
I'll give this one a 4/5, nice package/presentation, seems well made, suction cups are great, and I dropped it once already. Now the bad news (for me); the product does not work so well for me, I am guessing either my room temperature does not match the water temperature +/- or my water is bad (I have 3 stage filter on whole house). It's winter and my bathroom gets cold so unless this mirror is directly in contact with the water coming out of the shower head then it does in fact fog up. A fix for this would be better insulate my bathroom (a summer project!).