The Shark Pro Steam & Spray Mop System uploaded by Alisha T.

BY SHARK

The shark pro steam & spray mop system see more...

• I have the regular Shark Steam Mop. Is this Steam and Spray versi...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah C.
Does not give you a true deep clean! I bought this when my son started to crawl because I wanted to make sure the floor was sanitized. It lifted my floors and when I went over with a white cloth, it wasn't actually clean! I replaced it with the Hoover floor mop and I'll never go back. If you are a firm believer in the steam mop, go over your floors after you do them with the Hoover, or go over them before and do the Hoover next to show exactly what your steam mop is leaving behind, it's gross!
Amy N.
Just bought this on Sam for $100 at target. With some muscle, I was able to deep clean my half bathroom and couldn't believe the gunk I was able to remove simply with steam/hot water. The pads are easy to remove and I look forward to more deep cleaning in my future with this steam mop
Haley M.
Love this mop and how so ready it is to use! Lightweight and cleans all surfaces!! It's a bonus that it's cleaning with steam and don't need to use chemicals unless you choose to! It gets the job done much quicker then a mop with much less scrubbing! Saves the arms ;)
Alisha T.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I do really like this and its perfect for hardwood floors and linoleum , one of the only things i don't like is the time it takes to heat up. I understand why it takes this long though. it really gets any grime or dirt sanitized off the floors
delicia h.
mira loma
We had the original shark steam mop back in 2011, but it broke a year later. we have since purchased this one and it works great. my only drawback is the amount of steam. I feel like the older version had more steam, whereas this one seems to have a lot less. other than that its fabulous
Kallie W.
I loved this when we first bought it about a year ago but It stopped working a few months back. I took it apart after reading several reviews about mineral build up and still no luck. I hope this isn't the case for everyone. one year wasn't what I expected from a brand such as Shark.
Karina A.
I got this as a wedding gift and it really helped my husband and I's cleaning. I personally hate having any chemical cleaning smell in our apartment and this was perfect. It cleans very well and didn't cause any damage to our wooden floors.
Taniesha F.
My sister has this steam mom and when I move into my new place I want to get one for myself. It seems like it gives a deep clean for her tiled floors and I love that.
brenda a.
I love this mop. my son has asthma and the idea of clean with with just steam was magical. so after we got it we did see a great decrease of asthma attacks on him.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
This is really great for cleaning especially if you don't want to use harsh chemicals. I love that I don't need to wash a mop, this saves me so much time!
Kelli C.
I have the regular Shark Steam Mop. Is this Steam and Spray version significantly better? I'd really love to try it.