The Secret Life of Pets Snowball Tank uploaded by Guadalupe M.The Secret Life of Pets Snowball Tank uploaded by Guadalupe M.

BY SECRET LIFE OF PETS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This Illumination Entertainment Secret Life of Pets Snowball Tank sums up this character, and perhaps your dog, quite nicely. Lightweight and comfortable, this colorful tank top is certain to look great on your pup and garner attention wherever the two of you go. Features: Colored trim; Says Insanely Cute/Also Insane" Includes: 1 Tank Intended For: Dogs Gender: Female Color: Red, Pink Material: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex Care Instructions: Exclusive of decoration hand wash separately. Caution: This item is intended to be used for a short duration, under close supervision. Do not use for more than a few hours. Sizing should allow room for two fingers to fit between the item and the dog. Do not use as a restraint. Available Sizes: X-Small Small Medium Size: S. see more...

Review (1)
Guadalupe M.
My cat loves to be in clothes, so when I saw this I knew she would like it. The material is really soft and my cat loves it. I bought this for $5 at my local PetSmart which I think is a good price. The only sad thing is the this collection does not have a cat print.
Guadalupe M.
Do you dress your cat ? I would like to know. :)