3 colors available

BY THE SEAWEED BATH CO.

Fighting flaking and scaling skin naturally™. With Morrocan Argan Oil. 100% natural ingredients. paraben free, dye free, SLS free. For cosmetic use only. No animal testing. Soothe Your Strands & Scalp Our Wildly Natural Seaweed Shampoo combines the naturally nourishing properties of organic seaweed with soothing Moroccan Argan Oil and Vitamin E to gently cleanse and moisturize your hair and scalp. For best results, use daily in the bath or shower. Our Company. see more...

Claire S.
Claire S.
Columbus, OH
I didn't find this product especially good or bad. It was actually quite blah to me. It didn't do anything very helpful for my hair and my dye still faded about as much as it did on organix, which was why I started using it. I went through two bottles before tossing in the towel.
Bri H.
Bri H.
I absolutely love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel so much healthier, and you can definitely tell a difference after just one wash. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! My hair feels better and smells better. Feels naturally healthy.
A. J.
A. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used the eucalyptus and peppermint one and I really like it. You have to use a little more than usual to get that "slip" of normal shampoos as this one is rather jelly-like and doesn't lather. But my scalp feels amazing after using it and it doesn't leave my wavy hair dry or frizzy. Extremely invigorating.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing. I've always had a dry scalp from eczema (mistaken for dandruff) and thus is the first shampoo that work to calm my scalp. The peppermint is such an energetic scent and feels Invigorating on the scalp. It cleanses gently but very thoroughly so I only have to wash once or twice a week. My hair has grown thicker, stronger and faster since I first started to use this a few months ago. Highly recommended!
karen l.
karen l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Seaweed Bath Co. Wildly Natural Seaweed Argan Shampoo (Eucalyptus & Peppermint)Good shampoo with natural ingredients high-quality, affordable for natural hair care. Personally find it smoothing, scalp stimulating  and clarifying  without stripping away moisture My fine hair is hydrated, softer, more manageable and maintains moisture and texture.  You can get online at iherb and if you are Canadian you can get on Well.ca.