BY THE SEAWEED BATH CO.

Fighting Flaking & Scaling Skin Naturally™. 100% Natural Ingredients. Paraben Free. Dye Free. SLS Free. No Animal Testing. Up to 16 Baths. Wild North Atlantic Seaweed We select only the best hand-harvested, brown seaweed and enhance it with naturally nourishing ingredients from around the world.  Our wildly Natural Seaweed™ Powder Bath soothes dry, flaking and scaling skin. Amazing Kukui Oil Brought to Hawaii by earl. see more...

• Does this smell weird? I've been looking for similar prod...3 Answers
  • How does this smell? Looks very calming and light scented...2 Answers
  • Is this more of a bath salt?? I am a bit confused. I love...4 Answers
  • "I have a very sensitive scalp." in 1 review
Heather C.
San Clemente , CA
My husband and I used to live in Hawaii. We were there for a decade so this is really nice for me. Not only does it bring me back but it leaves my skin feeling so soft.
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely gross! I bought because it somewhat smelled decent. I needed it bc I have bad arthritis and wanted a soak and all the things they use and stand for are right up my alley. I used 3 xs and everytime I swore it was the last. This stuff left a brown ring around my tub that I had to use a magic eraser to get off. And once powder is in the tub and you get it, it smells like someone peed in it. It smells of straight up urine. I got the peppermint one. I give up. This stuff is just nasty
Sandra H.
Fullerton, CA
I have only used this product 2 times and I can say I love it already! my hair feels so much softer and light weight. the frizz is also under control now. I have a very sensitive scalp. this is by far the only product I have used that does not dry out my scalp and cause flaking and itching. I absolutely love it!
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Search the web this product bought it it was wonderful my skin was soft and not to oily did not have to apply lotion so I recommend
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Talking about a relaxing bath. Smells so soothing. Let the kids play video games to distract them. While you relax
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It's like you are in Hawaii. I love adding this to my bath and skin. Not greasy and it's just great
Jennifer R.
Is this more of a bath salt?? I am a bit confused. I love bath salts!! Have no clue what this product is but it intrigues me.
G G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly is this product? The title is very confusing and not at all specific. Even though it is confusing it intrigues me that it isn't described as a typical "body wash" or "lotion".
Dominique R.
Trenton, NJ
Does this smell weird? I've been looking for similar products but they all smell horrible
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
What is this product specifically for?
Nova H.
Keswick, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this smell? Looks very calming and light scented but not so sure. Would like to know before I buy it. Thanks