BY THE SEAWEED BATH CO.

Fighting Flaking & Scaling Skin Naturally™. 100% Natural Ingredients. Paraben Free. Dye Free. SLS Free. No Animal Testing. Amazing Kukui Oil The kukui nut tree is so embedded in Hawaiian culture that it is the state tree of Hawaii.  Our pure kukui oil, rich in oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acids, is a potent natural moisturizer that helps soothe dry, flaking, and scaling skin. Wondrous Neem Oil The powerful benefits of neem oil have been known to the na. see more...

• I have never use this brand I wonder if it's good anybody know ho...4 Answers
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Really great stuff, great and gentle on the skin, great for any skin type. Very natural stuff to use for anyone going the natural way in their shower routine or all of their routines. Smells really good. I would recommend it to anyone. It doesn't have any artificial ingredients in it & no parabens in it. Really great quality stuff!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Amazing body wash smells terrific again super natural Bridge hello who wants to put rough chemicals on their skin definitely amazing of course super gentle very affordable definitely recommended
Emily M.
Emily M.
York, ME
Although its expensive its a heck of a body wash, really soothes the skin and makes you feel really nice, long lasting and i used 3 times aweek using other body washes on the other days
Dana H.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
I love this body wash because it is made with all natural ingredients. It smells fabulous and leaves the skin silky smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Gloucester, VA
I love this stuff so much! Its feelz great and smells great. I feel refreshed after using it. Will buy again!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Love scoring this little gem at my local health food store. Love how these moisturizing oils are incorporated in this product.....Chock full of NATURAL ingredients your body will thank you for!
Kim G.
Kim G.
I love all natural stuff. I see this has no parabens. I will have to check out the other ingredients to see if it will be worth the try. IF so, cant wait to try.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I have never use this brand I wonder if it's good anybody know how this really works. Does it smell like seaweed?