The Seaweed Bath Co. Restoring Marine Night Therapy - 2oz

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

Introducing The Seaweed Bath Co.'s new Detox + Age-Defying Skin Care. The Seaweed Bath Co. enlisted a team of world-class scientists to create an innovative seaweed-based skin care that is clinically-proven to repair and restore skin's protective moisture barrier with the help of its proprietary ingredient, AlgaDerm™ Complex, and powerful Marine Tri-Peptide. The Seaweed Bath Co.’s concentrated Restoring Marine Night Therapy deeply hydrates and improves the appearance of skin. In a clinical trial, 87% of participants reported the appearance of fewer fine lines and wrinkles (3rd party reported results based on 4-week post-use evaluation by 82 women following once daily application).

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, cruelty-free

Health Facts: Contains seaweed, formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, Sulfate-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Cream

Scent: Fresh

Beauty Purpose: Night Skin Care

Skin concern: Dry skin

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, cruelty-free, dye-free, gluten-free, paraben-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Seaweed Bath Co. Restoring Marine Night Therapy - 2oz!
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
Bought this because I was curious to see how night masks work. This one is great, doesn’t go on too heavy and just have to wait about 15 minutes for it to dry onto your face and then you can climb into bed and it won’t get everywhere. Very easy to apply on the face and leaves with great results. Skin feels hydrated and restored the day after use.
Danielle S.
Bixby, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I found this mouisturizer as a La Mer dupe. I have breakout prone skin so anti-ageing products that don’t break me out are hard to find. This one definitely hydrates and I haven’t broken out. I get lots of compliments on my skin since using this!
Stephanie S.
Omaha, NE
This has been a staple for me. It’s thick so I usually put some vitamin C oil first and layer this on top. Takes around 10 minutes for it to fully absorb since but I wake up with a firm smooth heathy glow. I’m on my second jar purchased.
gabbi H.
The Seaweed Bath Co. Restoring Marine Night Therapy - 2oz is a really good "dupe" for the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream . When I ran out of my Elemis I opted for this because of it's cheaper price point, plus it was available at my local Target store. For $20 I decided to try it out, and I'm so happy I did because it definitely compares to the cream I mentioned above that goes for $100. The cream feels amazing when you apply it, and when it dries it gives a slight tightening affect. It absorbed nicely into my oily/combination skin without feeling over hydrated or greasy. My skin feels much more smoothed out and supple, and my skin looks firmer and less aged. For the price I highly recommend this if you're on a budget but want all the benefits of the elemis
Desire A.
Thornton
Keeps the face real firm! Skin is always soft in the morning. No need to worry about washing it off just go to bed. It’s like a heavy cream feeling when you put some on your hands to put it on your face .
Xarah N.
The Seaweed Bath Co. Restoring Marine Night Therapy - 2oz uploaded by Xarah N.
I got this serum in a subscription box awhile back and finally decided to give it a try. It came in a sample size, but I was able to notice visable results from the week and a half's worth of product I got out of it 😏. It went on a little thick but absorbed into the skin quicker than I expected. It left no oily or greasy feel to the touch. And my skin felt firmer yet softer each morning after. I even noticed that most of my acne cleared up over the period I was using this! And I make it a rule to only use one type of product (serum/moisturizer/eye cream etc..) at a time in order to be sure of what is working & what isn't. A word of caution to those with super sensitive skin though - it stings a little - but the sensation doesn't last long. Overall I like this serum and can see myself purchasing a full size soon. I appreciaate the fact that it's made with natural ingredients, free of sulfates, parabens and gluten. And I love that it's vegan and cruelty free (not tested on animals) 💕. The Seaweed Bath Co. Restoring Marine Night Therapy - 2oz

Looking for your answer?