Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerThe Seaweed Bath Co.
Natural Moisturizing Unscented Argan Conditioner - 12 fl oz

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

Fighting flaking and scaling skin naturally™. With Argan Oil from Morocco. Revives dry, damaged & color-treated hair. 100% natural ingredients. paraben free, dye free, SLS free. For cosmetic use only. No animal testing. Moisturize Your Mane Our Wildly Natural Seaweed™ Argan Conditioner combines the naturally nourishing and detoxifying properties of bladderwrack seaweed with soothing ingredients to gently moisturize your hai.

I'm looking to switch the shampoo and conditioner I use! I try to use things with the most natural ingredients possible. What is this products ingredients?
Does this really work
Start your review of The Seaweed Bath Co. Natural Moisturizing Unscented Argan Conditioner - 12 fl oz!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
The Seaweed Bath Co. Natural Moisturizing Unscented Argan Conditioner - 12 fl oz uploaded by Kelly M.
I have a shampoo, conditioner that I prefer to use which I'm delighted with. If, I wasn't set in my ways this would be a holy grail. If you want to try a new brand than this is for you.
Dakota C.
Wittensville, KY
This conditioner works amazing. It keeps your hair feeling silky and smooth and it smells great. It's super effective and stays smooth longer then most. I use it every time I shower and I'm never disappointed.
Megan W.
Love this conditioner! I use it along with a extensive repair shampoo and it brings my hair back to life. When you think seaweed you think of a awful smell but this stuff is awesome. A little pricey but well worth the $ spent.
Cecilia L.
Elizabeth , NJ
This makes my hair smell amazing and it is a great conditioner definitely will repurchase
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
This conditioner is just as wonderful as the shampoo at making my hair feel and smell wonderful.
Jewels M.
Orlando, FL
My hair feels so much healthier after using this conditioner in eucalyptus and peppermint scent. Leaves my hair feeling clean and not coated in crap. [product:natural-balancing-argan-conditioner-eucalyptus-&-peppermint-scent-12-fl-oz-by-the-seaweed-bath-co-pack-of-3]
Kate C.
Washington, DC
The Seaweed Bath Co. Natural Moisturizing Unscented Argan Conditioner - 12 fl oz uploaded by Kate C.
This is a very light hair conditioner that rinses easily. It does not thickly coat the hair like a creme rinse or rich conditioner. It adds a little moisture and keeps hair light. I like heavy conditioners, but cannot use them everyday. This is light enough that I would use it daily.
Karen L.
Canada
The Seaweed Bath Co. Wildly Natural Seaweed Argan conditioner (Eucalyptus & Peppermint is good conditioner with natural ingredients high-quality, affordable for natural hair care Personally find it soothing, scalp stimulating and clarifying without stripping away moisture My fine hair is hydrated, softer, more manageable and maintains moisture and texture. However, packaging needs work. the conditioner is thick and hard to get out of the bottle. The stiff bottle makes it hard to squeeze the product. You can on iherb and if you are Canadian you get at Well.ca.