Skin CareFacial SkincareThe Seaweed Bath Co.
Exfoliating Detox Scrub Refresh 2 ct 6 oz

The Seaweed Bath Co. Exfoliating Detox Scrub Refresh 2 ct 6 oz

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

Our Exfoliating Detox Body Scrubs combine nutrient-rich bladderwrack seaweed with French clay and coffee extract to purify and exfoliate for softer, smoother-looking skin.Orange, Eucalyptus & Cedar essential oil blend.A body scrub gentle enough to use...

Im looking for a new scrub, would anyone recommend this one, I’ve heard good things?
Start your review of The Seaweed Bath Co. Exfoliating Detox Scrub Refresh 2 ct 6 oz!
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
The exfoliating body scrub combines nutrient-rich seaweed with finely ground pumice and hydrating oils to exfoliate hydrate and nourish skin. I love this scrub very much. I wanna buy this again and again in future.
kayla C.
Irvine
Purchased at: Walmart
I have alot of acne and I used this a few times and it works great getting rid of it. It's a bit pricey but it is worth it. I recomend it!!!
Katherine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the exfoliating detox scrub, but I will say, it always leaves residue in my shower after I use it. Otherwise it’s a great product and I love the smell! I have purchased numerous times and plan to continue.
Kaley S.
Huntsville, AL
I use this exfoliant before I shave my legs to help prevent razor burn and get a closer shave. I like it, it works, but I think it may be too gentle. I do like that it isn’t oily at all since a lot of them are.
Ashley C.
Seekonk, MA
This always leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It helps wash away the impurities within my skin. I use this 2 to 3 times a weeks.
Hallie M.
Nashville
I love this scrub! It has a very earthy smell, which I personally love. Knowing that it’s eco-friendly is very important to me. I have been using one tube for months, all through the winter, so the product has good value. I really love the use of walnut for the exfoliating feature of this product—no harmful micro plastics going down the drain. This is the perfect product to use in the shower as a maintenance exfoliator, because it is very gentle and doesn’t strip your skin. This exfoliator is a very important step to me in my self-tan routine as well.
Jessica J.
Sikeston, MO
I really liked this face scrub! I just finished the bottle and it last a pretty long time I would use it every other day because it is pretty rough but it made my face super smooth and I would highly recommend if you need a good face scrub 🥰
Marissa B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow let me just tell you these scents are absolutely amazing!!! Even my picky boyfriend agrees! They work great and aren’t too harsh on the skin! Very gentle and moisturizing!
Alyssa R.
I suffer from strawberry skin in the inter months. That is where you pores look like tiny breakouts but it’s due to tighter pores. I love this product and has been the only thing to help me get clear skin. I recommend steaming yourself in the shower, scrub in circular motions and then turn the temperature down to cool so that you can wash off but also close your newly cleaned pores. I would recommend this to anyone! And it smells divine!
Ashley R.
This product works so well! The textured formula really leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Highly recommended