The Seaweed Bath Co. Citrus Vanilla Body Wash - 12oz

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

Naturally Nourishing Soothing Skincare Paraben Free. SLS Free. Gluten Free. Soothing Citrus Scented Body Wash 1 Helps Hydrate Cleanse Dry, Sensitive Skin 4 With Neem Oil Kukui Oil 3 No Animal Testing Help Calm Cleanse Your Body br Our Wildly Natural Seaweed Soothing Body Wash combines the naturally nourishing and detoxifying properties of seaweed with all-natural ingredients to help soothe and moisturize your skin. Our Company br Our company is the vision of Adam Grossman, who created seaweed-based products to help take control of his severely dry skin. Seeking to improve the lives of other dry skin sufferers, Adam decided to share these remarkable products and started The Seaweed Bath Co. Amazing Kukui Oil br Our pure Kukui Oil from Hawaii, rich in oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids, is a potent natural moisturizer that helps soothe dry, flaking and scaling skin

Has anyone else had skin irritation after using this body wash?
When using this product, did it cause skin irritation?
Start your review of The Seaweed Bath Co. Citrus Vanilla Body Wash - 12oz!
Andrea Y.
Las Vegas, NV
The Seaweed Bath Co. Citrus Vanilla Body Wash - 12oz uploaded by Andrea Y.
Initially I love this product. It smell citrusy so that’s great. But after using it, I experienced a rash on my back and side of my breast area. I believe this may have been the culprit but I do not know for sure. I’d be will to retry it if they made some changes to their formula. Update: I tried finding the exact product I used a month ago but I couldn’t find it. Maybe they removed it from the shelves to alter their ingredients. *Fingers*🤞
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I started using this because of the ingredients, which are incredible! The smell is subtle which is nice, the body wash foams up nicely, and makes my skin feel moisturized after each wash. It’s a little pricey compared to regular body wash (I think this was $7-8 at target), but well worth it.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
The Seaweed Bath Co. Citrus Vanilla Body Wash - 12oz uploaded by Kat M.
Excellent bath soap. Good for sensitive skin. Vegan. And no it doesn't smell like sweet seaweed lol. The citrus vanilla scent smells fresh and awesome.
Rachel D.
Waxahachie, TX
This is my family’s favorite. We have one in each bathroom and everyone is happy with it. It smells bright and happy, almost like an orange creamsicle (citrusy with a hint of vanilla), is great especially for warmer months, it cleans well, and doesn’t dry out skin. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate it. We’ve tried other brands, but come to this every time. I’d recommend!
Jen N.
San Jose, CA
Discovered this at Target and it’s now become my go to! More natural ingredients and it cleanses well without stripping your skin of the natural oils.
Alexis P.
Stryker , OH
Love love love the smell!!!! This product works wonders and leaves me feeling accomplished
Cassie T.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Target
Heavenly scent- fruity, sweet, and awakening for my morning clean!! And amazing ingredients! I notice my skin is more hydrated post shower. I was hesitant to spend this much- it was about $13 and I typically buy a cheaper natural option. I am not the slightest bit disappointed here!
Kaylin S.
Kansas City, MO
This is my go to body wash! I have psoriasis and this works wonders for it! The scent is very calming and fresh. I love the way this product makes my skin feel after a nice shower. I would definitely recommend
C D.
I feel good about using this body wash- the scent is unisex, it feels nourishing and not drying, and I love the ingredients. Very affordable for a high quality product. Recommended.
Brianna C.
I love this body wash, lathers up easily, very moisturizing, & the smell is my absolute favorite