The Seaweed Bath Co Body Wash

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

"Our natural moisturizing seaweed Body Wash is best for those who want a deeply emollient shower and bath gel to calm, cleanse and nourish skin. All four Body Wash scents -- Eucalyptus & Peppermint, Lavender, Citrus Vanilla and Unscented -- are made for all skin types and for use as a daily wash. They are also helpful for those with red, dry, cracked skin. The lathering formula is versatile for use as a shaving gel and/or face wash. It can also be combined with our Powder Bath product to create a scrub. The Body Wash contains a combination of nutrient-rich bladderwrack seaweed extract in purified water as the #1 ingredient, with antioxidant-rich blue green algae and ultra-hydrating coconut, neem, Hawaiian kukui and olive oils. All scents except for Unscented contain a natural essential oil blend. We use natural and pure ingredients that are always FREE of sulfates, including sodium laurel sulfate, parabens, and gluten. The Body Wash is vegan and cruelty free/not tested on animals. We are Leaping Bunny certified across our entire product line."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Seaweed Bath Co Body Wash!
Terry A.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This was an okay product. I realized my skin was a bit red after I got out of the bath, but it might have been because of the temperature of the water. I felt super clean afterwards, but the scent was a bit too much for me. I tried the eucalyptus and peppermint one, and it just smelled EXACTLY like the mouth wash I use, so it was funny and kinda weird. 🤣🤣
Victoria W.
barberton, ohio
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Smelled wonderful in the shower and seemed to soothe winter dry skin. No residue left due to being oil based. Definitely buying more!!
Jamie L.
Bloomington , CA
Good product it helps the night fall and it helps me feel relaxed and I love the great product
Kara T.
Baltimore, MD
Nice alerting smell, use it during my morning showers. I like it but will probably venture out and explore something else when it runs out.
Lisa O.
I have been slowly cleaning up my toiletry products but have sensitive skin and been looking for something that works great, smells nice, and with a good EWG rating. I was pleased to find this at my local Meijer store. It is pricey for body wash, but I found it in sale and a coupon. It doesn’t have an added fragrance and the natural smell actually smells nice which isn’t always true of more natural products. It hasn’t irritated or dried out my skin at all. I’m very happy with this purchase!
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
The Seaweed Bath Co Body Wash uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great body wash for those of us whom suffer from dry, irritated skin. The smell is not too 😳😬 bad in my opinion, I really like the eucalyptus and peppermint scent. Reasonably priced. I use this at night in my bath along with the Seaweed bath powder. This soothes my skin and I am NOT itching all night. Highly recommended. Gave it 🌠🌠🌠🌠 just because I wish the smell could be better but hey it works. Frankly it’s SEAWEED people!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Faith W.
Aurora , MO
I absolutely love the fresh and clean feeling this body wash gives me! It also smells amazing!
Alex M.
I love the products made by the Seaweed Bath co! They smell great and contain natural ingredients for good piece of mind. I did have a little issue with the packaging - the bottle wouldn’t close easily without forcing it shut. I also wish they were a little bit more affordable!
felicia G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using this body wash on my son for about a month now! He loves it, It has really helped reduce redness with his eczema and it is super gentle for him. I like that it is gluten and paraben free. I would definitely recommwnd this body wash to others.
Darian H.
Mason City, IL
I love this company and that they focus on providing high quality natural products at an affordable price. This body wash feels good, smells great, and gets the job done while protecting your skin from harsh chemicals found in other body washes. What else could you ask for?

Looking for your answer?