The Seaweed Bath Co. Body Cream, Citrus, 6 fl oz. uploaded by alexandria j.The Seaweed Bath Co. Body Cream, Citrus, 6 fl oz. uploaded by alexandria j.The Seaweed Bath Co. Body Cream, Citrus, 6 fl oz. uploaded by Sophia L.

BY THE SEAWEED BATH CO.

Naturally Nourishing and Soothing Skincare Paraben free 2 SLS free 3 Gluten free Soften and Soothe Your Skin br Our Wildly Natural SeaweedTM Body Cream combines the nourishing properties of seaweed with a variety of natural ingredients, including Shea Butter, Kukui Oil and Argan Oil, to soften and moisturize dry skin. For best results, use daily. Ancient Argan Oil br Argan Oil is revered worldwide for its moisturizing and soothing properties. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Argan Oil naturally comforts and nourishes your skin. Calming Kukui Oil br Our pure Kukui Oil, rich in oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids, is a potent natural moisturizer that helps soothe dry, flaking and scaling skin. No animal testing. see more...

alexandria j.
Since my love affair with Hyaluronic Acid, I'm finding it in some of my favorite products!
I have been using The Seaweed Bath Co. *CITRUS VANILLA BODY CREAM* for quite a while and just realized that it says, *Hyaluronic Acid* on the front of the tube! How happy am I. :)
I need to share with you how amazing this Body Cream is but first I have to tell you that I am adding The Seaweed Bath Co. to my list of Companies that you should definitely use.
I adore this Body Cream because the CITRUS VANILLA scent is absolutely divine. It is calming and intoxicating at the same time.
It is made with Sustainably Harvested <(very important) Organic Bladderwrack Seaweed.
The combination of this nutrient rich seaweed with Argan Oil, Shea Butter and here we go....*Hyaluronic Acid* (applause, lol) makes for a deeply moisturizing cream that absorbs quickly into the skin.
(It also has Aloe and an Essential Oil Blend) And then there is that intoxicating scent that lingers ever so lightly on your skin and does not interfere with any fragrance, (if you choose to wear any). It actually makes a nice base note scent to layer a fragrance over.

Side note: Bladderwrack Seaweed has 65 Vitamins and Minerals in it along with it's detoxifying powers. Wow!

The Seaweed Bath Co. is Cruelty Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, Made with Natural Ingredients and Hand Harvested Maine Seaweed.

I absolutely adore The Seaweed Bath Co. I use several of their products. I look forward to start using their DETOX Products now starting with their Detox Scrubs and Body Creams.
Sophia L.
Yardley, PA
Smells so faintly sweet and good. It’s not incredibly moisturizing but i think for post shower it’s perfect. Leaves you feeling clean and fresh. I use it on my legs everytime after I shower and shave.