Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersThe Seaweed Bath Co.

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

The Seaweed Bath Co. continues to be driven by science-backed research, an unwavering curiosity and the desire to offer accessible beauty products that embody the vitality and healing wonders of the ocean. The Seaweed Bath Co. proudly maintains it commitment to providing the most visibly effective seaweed-based products by persistently exploring science and holistic strategies against our own high standards. We continually strive to advance our deep knowledge of the mechanisms, properties and synergies of seaweed and other marine-based and natural sources.

Shipping Weight: 1.78 pounds (

Item Weight: 1.75 pounds

Ocean-Inspired Detox; Free of phthalates, sodium lauryl / laureth sulfate, parabens, animal by-products, EDTA; Nutrient-rich Seaweed, Green coffee bean extract,and French clay; Hand Harvested Maine Seaweed; Convenient 3 pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Seaweed Bath Co. Awaken (Rosemary & Mint) Detox 3 Product Bundle: Exfoliating Scrub, Body Wash, Firming Cream!
Kansas City, MO
The Seaweed Bath Co. Awaken (Rosemary & Mint) Detox 3 Product Bundle: Exfoliating Scrub, Body Wash, Firming Cream uploaded by Kaylin S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This brand is amazing. I originally tried this brand because I have psoriasis and seaweed is supposed to help it. The scents are amazing. I have tried a couple of the body washes and the body scrub. The scrub is great and really feels like it’s doing it’s job. Definitely recommend!
Miami Beach, FL
I purchased all of these items, the scrub, the lotion and the shower gel in the eucalyptus/ peppermint scent off vitacost. I have sensitive skin and sometimes essential oils can sting me just a bit and honestly I never felt that with any of these products. I would massage the lotion everywhere - even after shaving - and it would feel soothing. it wasn't super heavy like other creams I've tried and I loved the scent, it wasn't overpowering and just makes you feel clean. as for the shower gel, it definitely was very refreshing and the scrub was great to try to massage some of that cellulite away. the scrub was actually the first product I finished since I loved it so much! I would definitely recommend trying this brand since they have clean products.
Burlington (city)
I love this brand! It makes my skin feel great and the smell isn’t overpowering like some brands!
Negaunee, MI
These are amazing. I love the scent. I love the scrub. It is very gentle, but it works great. It has a very soft scrub that isn’t too harsh. I love how renewed my skin feels after using these product. I highly recommend
Anaheim , CA
These are my favorite body needs in the shower. On a day when I feel that my body needs an extra fresh scrub I use the exfoliator which leaves my skin feeling fresh and baby soft. When I feel my skin is dull and needs to feel renewed I use the firming cream which helps me feel healthy and plump. And on days when I just want a really good and fresh scrub I use the body wash. All these products smell great and have amazing ingredients in them. All of these leave my skin feeling so good and hydrated. I would highly recommend you try these or any of the products from the brand.

Looking for your answer?