The Seaweed Bath Co. Argan Shampoo, Smoothing Citrus, 12 fl oz uploaded by Heather M.The Seaweed Bath Co. Argan Shampoo, Smoothing Citrus, 12 fl oz uploaded by Heather M.The Seaweed Bath Co. Argan Shampoo, Smoothing Citrus, 12 fl oz uploaded by Heather M.

BY THE SEAWEED BATH CO.

Naturally Nourishing and Soothing Skincare Smoothing Safe for color-treated hair 1 Paraben free 4 SLS free 3 Gluten free Naturally Smooth and Nourish Your Strands Our combination of bladderwrack seaweed with soothing argan oil and nutrient-rich borage, broccoli seed, and flax seed oils naturally tames and protects your tresses to achieve sleek, shiny, manageable hair. Argan Oil from Morocco br Our argan oil is extracted from the nuts of the indigenous Argania Spinosa tree, one of the rarest trees on Earth. Argan oil is revered worldwide for its moisturizing and soothing properties. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, argan oil naturally nourishes your scalp while strengthening and revitalizing your hair. Our Company br Our company is the vision of Adam Grossman, who created seaweed-based products to take control of his severely dry skin. Seeking to improve t see more...

Heather M.
Heather M.
This is sulfate free. The company substitutes Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (derived from corn and vegetables). See attached picture to view safety rating for this ingredient as well as the complete list of ingredients. It really suds up, so you do not have to use a lot of product. I always rinse and repeat though. This has a new improved scent of Citrus Vanilla and I wish I could make it stay forever. It works well with the matching conditioner and mixing in other products. I'm making a concerted effort to go as natural as possible. I'm happy with this shampoo and look forward to purchasing more from this company.
Kaleigh F.
Kaleigh F.
My favorite product! We were sick of using shampoo that was full of chemicals and I am so thankful we found the Argan shampoo. I've noticed since using it that my head is much less itchy and oil doesn't seem to accumulate as quickly on me roots. The orange creamsicle smells delicious. Even my husband has started using it!