BY SEACRET

The buffing block in this product has three sides in which you buff your nails with after you have buffed your nails with all three sides your nails will be very shiny and the shine will last for approximately 3-4 weeks even after washing your hands.... see more...

Michelle C.
Palmdale, CA
I have received this set as a gift a couple of times and it really does work wonders for the nails. My nails tend to chip often and when i used this daily they did not. The nail file and buffer work great and the lotion does too and isn't super greasy. The cuticle oil will last you forever and works great for dry nail beds.
Ashley H.
The product is ok. The nail file I love it's one of those 6 sided ones. The cuticle oil lasts a long time. however I don't like the lotion they use. not good quality. I think buying everything separate would be around the same price and you could get better lotion
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
I was actually a big fan of this when I first tried it. It was a gift from my mother, and boy did it work well. Ive even had it now for YEARS and its still going strong. Made my feet and hands surprisingly soft and it smells wonderful on top of everything else.
Seanae B.
Gustine
This is to live by!! Perfect if your the natural type of person. I rarely do my nails all polished up. Simply because they look so clean with out it
April P.
Greenfield, WI
I really loved this product! The nail file works amazing and I've been using for over 9 months and still going! I really liked the nail buffer as well as the lotion. The only thing I don't really use in particular is the cuticle oil, there is a LOT of it and I don't know if I'll ever use it all!
Destiny M.
North Hollywood
I would like to use this nail kit. I want too see how it works and what does it do . I want my own nails long , and pretty .
Sydney E.
This product is amazing!!! Nail buffer really works and after you use the cutical oil your cuticals will feel...almost squishy! This is an amazing set for great price for how well it works!