BY NONE

The Script is made up of three Irish lads from Dublin who are now currently based out of London, England. The trio's music boasts the kind of artful twists sure to turn all preconceptions on their head. This is a whole new brand of Celtic Soul, blending Hip Hop lyrical flow with Pop melodiousness, state-of-the-art R & B production with anthemic Rock dynamics, classic song construction with gritty contemporary narratives. It's got all the emotion and passion you would expect from across the Irish sea, but it is glittering in its modernity, universal in its singalong addictiveness and global in its syncopation, music for the feet, heart and head. This 11 track album showcases the band's fine talent with a batch of beautifully written songs. Epic. see more...

Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my all time favorite albums. I'm so picky about purchasing albums instead of individual songs because there are very few albums that I like more then two or three songs on. That is not the case for the script. Their music is amazing with such fun beats even on their sad songs. It's almost like a heartbreak pick me up album. The lyrics are amazing. I would recommend giving their songs a listen ❤️
Marissa R.
East Chicago , IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really enjoy listening to The Script. This album has some of my favorite songs on it including, "Breakeven" and "Man that Can't be Moved." It is great road trip music and the singer has some talent. I would recommend to everyone and am excited to hear more!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think this album is really good. I think every song on the album contributes something different, which is something that I always look forward to. There's definitely some catchy ones on there that you'll find yourself singing without even realizing it.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
The only song I particularly like from this album is "BreakEven", the other ones weren't necessarily BAD, they just weren't that enjoyable or memorable to me. Regardless, they do have great potential, and the vocals and musicality are great.
Mika G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The first song from The Script that I'd ever listened to is "Breakeven" which is on this album. The Script makes good music and this is a good album. I also like "The Man That Can't Be Moved" from this album as well.
Catherine J.
Have listened to this album time and time again, the script are an incredible band and one of the best live bands I've ever seen. 'Breakeven' is my favourite song on the album and one of my favourite songs of all times
Reaghan N.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Script never ceases to amaze me. They are always coming out with new music that is fresh and makes you remember the songs. Always setting the bar high.
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is the Script's best album! I highly recommend if you're currently experiencing heartache, their music will speak to you on a very honest level.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Was obsessed with this album in high school going into college. It has perfect music for when you're feeling down and its something very relatable.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Such a good album. Their songs are great and very catchy. The lyrics are incredible and not your typical repetition of the same words. It's great.