The Scotts Company Ortho Home Defense Max uploaded by Sarah B.

BY THE SCOTTS COMPANY

Ortho home defense max - 1.33gal see more...

Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've never had a horrible bug problem by for the usual house bugs anyone gets this is amazing. We once had an ant problem and they kept coming in by our trash can. We sprayed this along the perimeter inside and outside house and for six months I never saw a single bug. I occasionally see a dead spider along the perimeter but I rather it dead than alive. The bottle says it lasts up to a year so I haven't had to buy another bottle yet since they give you so much and it lasts so long. Absolutely in love.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I use this around the outside of my house. I have spider and roach problems. This works but my only issue is that it doesn't last the 12 months it says it should. I would say it lasts about 3 months and I have to reapply. The new nozzle is a lot better than the only one because you don't get the product all over your hands. It's safe around pets but I still keep my cat away from the area I'm spraying. I usually purchase it at Lowe's and the price is not too bad.
Lucia V.
This is the most effective bug control I've used , nothing else worked to keep out spiders & help with fleas. It's very easy to use & a great value for the price !! Would definitely recommend!!
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
This stuff works great. We spray all around house and by Windows the next day things are dead everywhere that you never saw. We also have animals and it's not harsh smells
Megan T.
Longview, TX
Since the beginning of spring we have had all kinds of bugs at our house. My husband even found a Black Widow in our garage! YIKES! This stuff sent the all packing. I haven't seen a single bug since the day he sprayed! It's a great price and is supposed to be effective for 12 months! Can't beat that! I would definitely recommend this product.
Also, we have a dog and newly crawling baby and neither had a reaction to spraying inside and out!
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Easy to use. This is always our go to product. As soon as I see a spider, my husband spray outside and I will not see one again until next year! I love this product.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
Very convenient. Seems to provide the best way to get the product down. Does just as good as the pest control we were paying for. We never find any pest alive.
Bri S.
Easy to use. We saw results a couple of days after using it. We've tried other brands, but this was the first one that really worked.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
We had ants in our house and these did not do all that much to get rid of them but maybe they will work outside. we did not try that
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
They didn't really get rid of the ants for us. I found that the liquid ones work the best. I though they were working at first but then the ants were still there.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY
Anyonr else have a problem with these ?