The Scotts Co. Ortho Weed B Gon MAX Weed Killer for Lawns Plus Crabgrass Control Ready-Spray Hose End Attachment, 32-Ounce (Not Sold in HI, NY)

BY THE SCOTTS CO.

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Purchased at The Home Depot. Plus it is uber easy to apply and is effective on dandilion weeds, minus it is not hugely effective on stubborn crab or nut grasses.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Application to the lawn was easy enough, but it's been a week and we haven't noticed much of a diffrence in the lawn. The crabgrass was uneffected, but it may have reduced the few dandelions we had.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
Not a fan of this.. I bought it for my yard but then learned not to have it around kids even after spraying for a couple days. No thank you. I'll stick with my vinegar and dishsoap.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a good product. It really gets rid of weeds and crabgrass. I had a problem with that in my yard but not anymore!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
The Scotts Co. Ortho Weed B Gon MAX Weed Killer for Lawns Plus Crabgrass Control worked really well for killing all the weeds on our lawn. It worked on dandelions, creeping charlie and more. I worry about using too much due to its high concentration of chemicals but it seems to be the only one that kills all the weeds.i
Julie M.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I hate weeds...they show up out of nowhere but Ortho makes the best weed killers. Other brands don't work as good.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
WAUKEGAN, IL
This product saved our yard. The spring/summer after we moved in to our house (we moved in the previous fall), we discovered the entire backyard was overrun with dandelions and other various weeds. We tried some gentler weed killers and nothing was working. My husband sprayed this on our lawn and within a week, all the weeds were dead!