BY THE SCOTTS CO.

Tara N.
Decorator Expert
I've used the product for several seasons now and I believe it works. Spray it around the exterior of your door and windows to prevent bugs from entering. It can even be used inside to keep bugs already in your home, however I would be careful using around kids or pets.
Nicole S.
Waterloo, IA
Use it every year and never have had a problem with bugs. ive never had an infestation, and i believe this product is to thank!
Sophia H.
Wonderful if you can't afford pest control! Does the job instantly - it is supposed to last -12 months but that is to be seen. I like the easy spray nozzle!
Rebecca T.
I've used ortho home defense max in both spray and granule form. It worked great for me and I would recommend to anyone having a bug problem! Just make sure if you use the liquid spray it isn't going to rain for at least 24 hours. That way the product has a chance to soak in and work without being washed away!
Sarah G.
I used this around the window edges so that they would stop coming in. It killed them shortly after i sprayed and I never saw them again. I did spray the window again though a week later just to be sure they would not come back
Sunshine R.
We use this on our house every so many months. It helps. We get the bottle we don't have to continuously spray. It has a pump on the trigger
Michelle J.
Katy, TX
Is this for inside or outside?