BY THE SCOTT

1.25 lb. Osmocote Time Release Food One Application Lasts Up to 4 Months 14-14-14 Analysis Use Indoors or Outdoors Four month constant supply of nutrients and is perfectly balanced for high vegetable yields and beautiful blooms on annual flowers. Ideal for all types of vegetable gardens and annual bedding plants. Osmocote has a special coating uniquely designed to supply plants with the vital nutrients they need, when they need them. Each Osmocote prill delivers all three nutrients (N-P-K) to your plants in an even, consistent manner throughout their growth cycle. When to Apply Apply Osmocote Slow-Release Plant Food every four months during the gardening season. Where to Use Extended time-release fertilizer for use on all Vegetable and Bedding plants Ships Quickly! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karie C.
Karie C.
Ridge Spring, SC
My flowers were nearly dead after the last cold spell we had. I bought some osmocote from our local nursery and put in into the soil. The leaves are improving and I'm hoping to have some lilies soon. I'm planning to get sine this weekend fir or garden. Much better than other brands we've tried.
Sheila T.
Sheila T.
Goodridge, MN
I wouldn't plant my garden without using this, my vegetables are so much healthier looking and you can tell the plants are so green and lush.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Anaheim, CA
I was gardening with my mom one day when she brought this out to put in each pot we were planting. I was skeptical of a plant food being so easy and making a noticeable difference, but boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing! You add this to your pot right before you add the plant. It makes the plants grow so much nicer and quicker than other brands and it lasts for quite a while. A little bit goes a long way and for $5 per jar it is a great value!
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Calgary, Alberta
This product is wonderful for potted plants. Once you add this to your soil, you don't need to fertilize for a while, depending on size of plant and seasonal requirements. Plants grow quicker, lusher leaves, more vibrant blooms and healtheir root systems. It's a staple around my home. Have used this for over 10 years, and it has never let me down yet.