BY THE SCOTT

America s favorite plant food. Great for all types of plants vegetables trees shrubs and houseplants. Works instantly for quick beautiful results. Feeds through leaves and roots. Use in either mg garden feeder or a watering can. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed.24-8-16.Dimensions (L x W x H):5 x 5 x 10 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christina W.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a great product.  I have definitely noticed the difference when I use it and when I don't.  My plants are stronger, fuller, and just look better.  This is often on sale and found at many retail establishments.  I would absolutely buy again.
Haley B.
I've tried this on some of my flowers outside and it seemed to help them a lot! I'm not too keen on using fertilizers on my veggies or anything that could cause runoff, but it worked wonders for my potted flowers!
Michelle L.
Jackson, GA
My plants love me for using this product! The results are quick and amazing! My thumb isn't very green, but you'd never know that by looking at my yard. Thanks to Miracle-Gro, I look like I know what I'm doing!
Laura A.
Hilliard , OH
I love Miracle-Gro! It actually grows vegetables 2x larger than if you don't use it! Definitely a good product! I will be trying out the new liquifeed system this year~
staci I.
Great stuff but a little expensive. But if you're gonna take the time and money to have a beautiful garden you have to get this.
Larayne f.
summerville, SC
Have been using for years makes garden grown like crazy.. i haved tried multiple items from there line and each are great
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Good go-to product. Hoping to have enough money to do a decent garden this year. I recommend!
Larayne f.
summerville, SC
How is your garden
Laura Y.
telford, pa
Has anyone used this? does it work on all soil types?