The Scott Mg All Purpose Plant uploaded by Sara F.

BY THE SCOTT

Contains chelated iron and five other trace elements plus soil penetrant. Ideal for all types of plants. Works instantly for quick, beautiful results. see more...

• Will those help grow my plants now even though summer is half way d...1 Answers
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
I love this miracle grow. This year, I planted my vegetables and they were not growing, they did not grow at all for like 3 weeks. I went to the store and bought this fertilizer and after a week, I began seeing greener leaves, and after about 2 weeks, I began to see growth. I love this product. The price is fair and some come in pre measured packets so you do not over fertilize.
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
I just started my first garden this year and i must admit i cheated by sprinkling this plant food in my soil while i was mixing it. I seen the commercials and wanted to make sure my first garden was a success. It was! Right now i have watermelons, cucumbers, canteloupes and much more growing. I'm happy i included this into my garden.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Decorator Expert
My plants thank me when I give them a drink of this :) they just perk right up and almost smile at me ha not really but you get the idea:) the price is not bad and I will buy this product again for all my plants
Katharine M.
Katharine M.
New Bedford, MA
My plants and garden would be lost without it!! Everything that lives needs food and water well this is my go to for plants and veg.! Its easy to mix and very easy to apply!!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Me and my mom use to plant flowers,fruits and vegetables. The miracle grow help keep bugs off them and helped threm grow. I highly recommend this product.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Bought these because my daughters plants kept dying, this product really helped! Brought the poor little plants right back to life!
Jena H.
Jena H.
Scott's products are already amazing, and then this wonderful product is so versatile it is just amazing.
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Loved this stuff. Nothing could bring my rose bish back to life except this. Would recommend to anyone.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Really like miracle grow. To me its the best. I use miracle grow with all my plants.
Amy C.
Amy C.
I did a lot of research before I decided to grow my garden. Because of my disability I do a lot of in house and container growing because getting down in the dirt is very difficult. I ran across so many reviews for miracle grow and I incorporated that into my vegetables food diet. They responded well and I had successful growth my first time growing! Highly recommend.
Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.
Will those help grow my plants now even though summer is half way done?