Shafina I.
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY

Whats the best item you've ever found at a Salvation Army?
Lydie D.
Lydie D.
Oct. 25, 2015, 9:22 p.m.
Bits and pieces to make my butterfly fairy costume. tried to mx and match clothes
Shayreem S.
Shayreem S.
June 21, 2015, 4:47 p.m.
Dressy shoes for a project, i had to do an interview.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Jan. 29, 2014, 8:43 a.m.
When I was around 12, I found a pair of fire engine red corduroy pants for less than $2. I loved them so much and wore them all the time. Literally, until they were threadbare.
Violet C.
Violet C.
Nov. 26, 2013, 5:40 p.m.
A Juicy Couture purse and wallet for a total of $4.50
Tosha M.
Tosha M.
Nov. 14, 2013, 11:10 p.m.
Hands down the best thing I have ever found is my first sock monkey. He started my now huge and wild collection.best quarter I've spent in my life hands down!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Oct. 3, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
I found two pairs of Miss Me Jeans!!!
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Oct. 1, 2013, 5:53 p.m.
80s outfits for parties
Shelley A.
Shelley A.
Oct. 1, 2013, 2:56 p.m.
I went shopping for a Halloween costume at a Halloween store and my son fell in love with one of the costumes but it was over $40 and I have four children. I went to the S.A. store across the street on a whim and I couldn't believe they had it AND in his size!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sept. 17, 2013, 6:52 a.m.
The best item I ever found was a loveseat. It was the most comfortable loveseat I ever had. They always got great deals
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Sept. 13, 2013, 5:41 p.m.
Best item? Easy. At least for $ it cost. My bachelor fiance needed to fill up his house with stuff before we got married. We found a 24 piece set of plates and cups with saucers for $3!!! It was awesome.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Sept. 10, 2013, 4:46 a.m.
Michael Kors bag ...75 cents..yes 75 perfect condition...had it authenticated it was a three hundred dollar bag..I have it posted on my Pinterest page. Check it out
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Sept. 6, 2013, 6:28 p.m.
I love getting vintage crew neck sweat-shirts. My Disney crew neck is probably my best find ever!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Sept. 5, 2013, 4:05 p.m.
The list goes on and on and on and.......
Elena G.
Elena G.
Sept. 4, 2013, 6:32 p.m.
A old wedding dress for a Halloween costume, china that matched my grandmas china, a ton of Nintendo 64 games and a bunch of old Albums
Mary L.
A Marc Jacobs jacket...
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Aug. 30, 2013, 8:35 p.m.
I found some really cute designer dresses.
Jenni H.
Jenni H.
Aug. 30, 2013, 2:18 p.m.
I have found a amazing vintage desk. Washed it up and restained and it was beautiful.

Join Now