Shafina I.
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY
Whats the best item you've ever found at a Salvation Army?
Lydie D.
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
1 year, 10 months ago
Bits and pieces to make my butterfly fairy costume. tried to mx and match clothes
Shayreem S.
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
2 years, 3 months ago
Dressy shoes for a project, i had to do an interview.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
3 years, 7 months ago
When I was around 12, I found a pair of fire engine red corduroy pants for less than $2. I loved them so much and wore them all the time. Literally, until they were threadbare.
Violet C.
Tosha M.
Tosha M.
Portage, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
Hands down the best thing I have ever found is my first sock monkey. He started my now huge and wild collection.best quarter I've spent in my life hands down!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Pierz, MN
3 years, 11 months ago
I found two pairs of Miss Me Jeans!!!
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
80s outfits for parties
Shelley A.
Shelley A.
Raleigh, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
I went shopping for a Halloween costume at a Halloween store and my son fell in love with one of the costumes but it was over $40 and I have four children. I went to the S.A. store across the street on a whim and I couldn't believe they had it AND in his size!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
4 years ago
The best item I ever found was a loveseat. It was the most comfortable loveseat I ever had. They always got great deals
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Thibodaux, LA
4 years ago
Best item? Easy. At least for $ it cost. My bachelor fiance needed to fill up his house with stuff before we got married. We found a 24 piece set of plates and cups with saucers for $3!!! It was awesome.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
4 years ago
Michael Kors bag ...75 cents..yes 75 perfect condition...had it authenticated it was a three hundred dollar bag..I have it posted on my Pinterest page. Check it out
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
4 years ago
I love getting vintage crew neck sweat-shirts. My Disney crew neck is probably my best find ever!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
4 years ago
The list goes on and on and on and.......
Elena G.
Elena G.
Madera, CA
4 years ago
A old wedding dress for a Halloween costume, china that matched my grandmas china, a ton of Nintendo 64 games and a bunch of old Albums
Mary L.
A Marc Jacobs jacket...
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
4 years ago
I found some really cute designer dresses.
Jenni H.
Jenni H.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years ago
I have found a amazing vintage desk. Washed it up and restained and it was beautiful.