Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY

Whats the best item you've ever found at a Salvation Army?

Corey K.
Lydie D.
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
2 years, 5 months ago
Bits and pieces to make my butterfly fairy costume. tried to mx and match clothes
Shayreem S.
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
2 years, 10 months ago
Dressy shoes for a project, i had to do an interview.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
4 years, 2 months ago
When I was around 12, I found a pair of fire engine red corduroy pants for less than $2. I loved them so much and wore them all the time. Literally, until they were threadbare.
Violet C.
Tosha M.
Tosha M.
Portage, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
Hands down the best thing I have ever found is my first sock monkey. He started my now huge and wild collection.best quarter I've spent in my life hands down!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Pierz, MN
4 years, 6 months ago
I found two pairs of Miss Me Jeans!!!
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
80s outfits for parties
Shelley A.
Shelley A.
Raleigh, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
I went shopping for a Halloween costume at a Halloween store and my son fell in love with one of the costumes but it was over $40 and I have four children. I went to the S.A. store across the street on a whim and I couldn't believe they had it AND in his size!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
4 years, 7 months ago
The best item I ever found was a loveseat. It was the most comfortable loveseat I ever had. They always got great deals