Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1

What are your views on their whole hating Gay Marriage views I know for myself I have stopped going there because of it?

Angel P.
Angel P.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I didn't know that. I'll look into it and cease donating money, if that's the case. People are people. Love is love.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I don't donate because of this
Tea M.
Tea M.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I Hate to think of idea gay people having kids. I didn't know It till now
Trang N.
Trang N.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Wow, I had no idea! Thanks for sharing!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
1 year ago
Good for you, if you believe something, then you should make a conscious effort to stand against it. These days one of the only things you can do is personally boycott buying their products. Thank you for standing up for yourself and others.
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I dont understand why people are so judgemental towards gays and transgenders. Live and let live.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Doral, FL
1 year ago
Es horrible ver como las personas se sienten con derecho de juzgar a otras personas solo por su preferencia sexual, debemos aprender a respetar y ser tolerantes.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
1 year ago
I never shopped there to begin with, but i dont get why people think its okay to judge who others love. We all have things, do things and say things not everyone approves of and if we all judged people based on that fact we all would hate eachother.