Monique L.
230 fountain st ne grand rapids MI

I have always donated clothing and can food to the Salvation Army, have you?

Corey K.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
Typically, I wear my clothes until they rip and are not usable, so clothes I don't typically donate.
Crystal G.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 2 months ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Yes! I love donating it gives me a great feeling all over! <3 I have donated clothes and money, but never food. I don't think they offer a food donation in my area.
Eden L.
Eden L.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, because they are one of the few charities that puts the money to services for people in need, and not huge salaries for their 'executives'. I feel better knowing that donations really benefit real people.
Jackie M.