Kirstie B.

Have you ever shopped here? .. and if so, what is the most awesome thing you have found?

Stacy A.
Latesha J.
Latesha J.
West Columbia, SC
3 years, 10 months ago
I have not shopped here, but I would love to.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
4 years ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
We head there every Halloween for some great items for DIY Costumes - have found all sorts of great goodies that allow me to be creative.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Port St Lucie, FL
4 years ago
I have not shopped there, however my mother in law loves the store.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
4 years, 1 month ago
I have and found Nine West heels, and nice blazers.
Pembe V.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
4 years, 2 months ago
I have visited a store before but i was just to donate items.I never shopped there.I don't think there is anything wrong with buying items there but for me it's just weird.I know they have to sell things to make money but i really wish they would donate more then sell it.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Milton, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I shop there a lot! My favorite find is milk glass vases for 47 cents each!!
Brieanna N.
Brieanna N.
Beaumont, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I have never shopped here. I have donated items and went in to try and find a piece of clothing. They have so many awesome things though! I would definitely go back to shop there!
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Thibodaux, LA
4 years, 3 months ago
If you don't mind reusing clothes, it can sometimes be a good place too. One of the Salvation Army's near me has a color tag sale each week. Whatever that color is, clothes is .25 for kids clothes and .50 for adults. Not too shabby.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
West Monroe, LA
4 years, 3 months ago
Not me, but family members.. and they always have really good school suplies in really good shape..