Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.

Have you ever shopped here? .. and if so, what is the most awesome thing you have found?
Latesha J.
Latesha J.
Feb. 7, 2014, 4:42 p.m.
I have not shopped here, but I would love to.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Dec. 10, 2013, 3:53 p.m.
We head there every Halloween for some great items for DIY Costumes - have found all sorts of great goodies that allow me to be creative.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Nov. 21, 2013, 12:33 a.m.
I have not shopped there, however my mother in law loves the store.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Oct. 18, 2013, 9:36 a.m.
I have and found Nine West heels, and nice blazers.
Pembe V.
Pembe V.
Oct. 15, 2013, 7:59 a.m.
I have visited a store before but i was just to donate items.I never shopped there.I don't think there is anything wrong with buying items there but for me it's just weird.I know they have to sell things to make money but i really wish they would donate more then sell it.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Oct. 10, 2013, 1:23 p.m.
Yes, I shop there a lot! My favorite find is milk glass vases for 47 cents each!!
Brieanna N.
Brieanna N.
Sept. 20, 2013, 11:32 a.m.
I have never shopped here. I have donated items and went in to try and find a piece of clothing. They have so many awesome things though! I would definitely go back to shop there!
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Sept. 13, 2013, 5:42 p.m.
If you don't mind reusing clothes, it can sometimes be a good place too. One of the Salvation Army's near me has a color tag sale each week. Whatever that color is, clothes is .25 for kids clothes and .50 for adults. Not too shabby.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Sept. 10, 2013, 3:59 p.m.
Not me, but family members.. and they always have really good school suplies in really good shape..
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Sept. 10, 2013, 4:48 a.m.
Micheal Kors 300.00 bag for 75 cents
Zully A.
Zully A.
Sept. 8, 2013, 1:50 a.m.
I have not but I do hope to find some awesome things when I do go. :)
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Sept. 5, 2013, 12:19 a.m.
I shop there often they have great vintage clothing.
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Sept. 3, 2013, 9:43 p.m.
I found an old Sidney Sheldon collection of books. I love to read so it was heaven for me.
Shafina I.
Shafina I.
Aug. 29, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
I do once in a while. Thrift shopping is so much fun!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Aug. 28, 2013, 4:06 p.m.
I usually find unique things out of the blue(: I love buying things from here because its really affordable which you can mix and match
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Aug. 26, 2013, 12:23 a.m.
I found a great picture of bear and deer. I fell in love. I shop every other weekend.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Aug. 21, 2013, 10:37 a.m.
I found a banana republic dress with the tags on for $5! So pretty.
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
Aug. 20, 2013, 11:30 a.m.
It's good if you like buying furniture to fix up but as for clothes they aren't better than any other thrift store they just cost more
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Aug. 20, 2013, 4:13 a.m.
They sell very expense. i don't shop no moreee
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Aug. 15, 2013, 9:20 a.m.
I am always able to add some interesting art and home decor to my collection with a stop by any salvation army. I love when I can find inexpensive, kitchy knickknacks there like my current salt and pepper shakers which are flowers!
Casey E.
Casey E.
Aug. 5, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
Yes! all the time! they are much cheaper than goodwill. and my local one has sales all the time, making the low prices even lower!
July 29, 2013, 5:12 p.m.
Totally prefer shopping at Salvation Army as opposed to Goodwill. I have always found better prices at the Salvation Army :) I have found some pretty awesome clothing deals here!
July 29, 2013, 2:35 p.m.
When I go to the Salvation Army, I usually donate clothes. Sometimes I will look around for old tables & chairs and fix them up.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
July 29, 2013, 11:31 a.m.
Yes of course! One of my best finds was an awesome old glass lamp. I still have it.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
July 29, 2013, 2:26 a.m.
Yes, usually on their $1 clothing Fridays , and 50% off everything else. I've found a few things, a mint condition modern wedding gown, a medieval costume with corset, and some vintage toys.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
July 25, 2013, 2:02 p.m.
Yea I do to I look for the red tags on em and they're inn good shape
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
July 12, 2013, 12:36 p.m.
Pyrex! Vintage clothing!
Leah O.
Leah O.
July 11, 2013, 3:56 p.m.
I found a perfect condition polaroid camera :) However the film for that is ridiculously priced.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
June 28, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
I bought my kids clothes from there a couple times and got awesome 2 for 1 dollars sales.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
April 14, 2013, 1:43 a.m.
My entire family love to shop here. I think that the most awesome things that I have found here has always been nice clothing for my children. They grow so fast it is hard for me to keep them in clothes that fit. The Salvation Army helps me do that.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
April 7, 2013, 8:11 p.m.
Brand new loui Vuitton purse
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 27, 2013, 1:36 p.m.
I like to shop there. I've found a few one of a kind items that I love.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Feb. 24, 2013, 12:25 p.m.
Yes, I have shopped there. You will find some amazing deals and some pretty, vintage clothing. The most awesome thing I have found are a few old books from my childhood that I previously loved. When I found them there at the Salvation Army store, I bought them right away!
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Feb. 12, 2013, 4:11 a.m.
I have gotten some awesome Vinyl Records and Glasses with gorgeous designs.
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Feb. 4, 2013, 6:29 p.m.
Yes, I shop at the Salavation Army every weekend. The most awesome thing I have found was a vintage Rolling Stone t-shirt for $3 and a couple of books that I saw at Barnes and Noble for under $10.
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Jan. 31, 2013, 3:33 p.m.
Oh yes I shop here all the time you can find some really good stuff here.
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.
Jan. 13, 2013, 4:20 a.m.
It would be glass plates ,and wine glasses
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:02 p.m.
Probably this early 90s morton salt girl sweater. it is adorable.. and was only $2.50! someone thought i got it from urban outfitters for $100!
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Dec. 4, 2012, 9:41 a.m.
Only place I shop! I find awesome name brand clothing for mysef, my mom, and my kids. I also have found twinkle toe shoes never worn for $2 and lands in shoes for myself never worn for $1. I have found great furniture that I redo with a little spray paint or large picture frames to paint with spray for so cheap!
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Nov. 26, 2012, 3:40 p.m.
Lots of times we donate things and end up coming out with awesome stuff! Mostly books, an occasional dress and lovely trinkets
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Nov. 17, 2012, 7:16 a.m.
Yes! I found a really nice Express shirt that still had the tag on it! Also a nice tribal print dress ^_^ Thrifting can be fun, but you have to look through EVERYTHING!
Molly A.
Molly A.
Nov. 12, 2012, 4:14 p.m.
I shop their regularly and recently I found a Sleepy doll from the Seven Dwarfs. My son absolutely loved him, because his eyes actually close when he lays down!

Join Now