What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
4.44 / 5 based on 243 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Pretty funny game. Unlocked some cheats and they have some awesome stuff you can play with. Its pretty good in price at game stop.
This game is so fun, kinda like grand theft auto but revolved around gangs. I love the storyline and that you have a lot of control over it and it's a game I could spend hours playing.
i like this game. it does have some hard spots but eventually youll get through the tasks. i wish the main character was ambiguous meaning they designed the game to be played as male. if i want to play as a female character nothing changes in the story. overall it a pretty fun game.
Imagine phallic jokes THE GAME. If you have an immature sense of humor, sure get it. It's like GTA but with an obscene story line and is nothing like any of the other Saint's Row games. If you want a bigger phallic, put it on your character! Boast your ego a bit! Because pretty much that's what it is. Graphics are pretty good though.
Tired of "realistic" and "gritty" games taking some of the fun out of gaming? Look no further. Imagine the writers of GTA or Heavy Rain getting VERY high and being told to just "go nuts". It's fun to play, hilarious, and capitalizes on the fun parts of these kinds of games.
I beat this game on the 360 and enjoyed it from start to finish. Some parts seemed really hard and impossible (the glitch portion) but it was overall enjoyable. I think this one is the best out of games 1-4 by far. The game didn't take itself too seriously, and it shows in a good way. Very wacky, funny characters and story throughout. Has good replay-ability.
Bought the game when it first came out and then proceeded to buy the full package. With me I've beaten it six times, enjoy the storyline, and it's fun to play. I'd say it'd be worth getting, but if you're not into corny over-used stuff (such as aliens and zombies) I'd recommend the first or better yet the second. Overall one of my favorite franchises! :)
Saints Row the Third is a third person shooter. It's very affordable. You get to roam freely, where you are the kingpin of Steelport. You can take over more areas as you drive further into the game with your gang, the Saints. You can pimp out your character, cars, clothes, and your gang. Saints Row the Third can become addictive and great fun. Plenty of weaponry. The graphics are cool. Vehicle types include exotic street cars, motorcycles, jets, and tanks, too. You will also have more than enough money to play with, and a huge selection of cars. If you love changing up your style you'll love Saints Row the Third.
I think this game is hilarious, definitely for a mature gaming crowd - not the kids.
This is the game that for me into non- dancing games. I was never a big shoot em up games but I love this one. it's funny, and it fun to play. I have now bought and beat this game at least 3 times one 2 different systems. highly recommend.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos