The Saints Row: The Third
4.44 / 5 based on 244 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Eh, I'm not a huge fan of games with this style. This and Grand Theft Auto are a little bit too...."thug" for me, I suppose. I just never could get into the whole idea of being the 'bad guy', killing random people walking on the street, prostitutes, stealing cars, running from the cops....I mean.. It's games like this that made so many parents hate games so much. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the games I enjoy playing have lots of blood and gore and monsters....but the games I play also allow me to be the hero. Call me a "goody-two-shoes," but I much prefer being the hero than pointlessly being a crazy criminal for absolutely no point and reason..
This is the game everyone received for free and jeez is this game terrible.. Its a bad version of GTA and it will never meet its standards
This game is not well put together and it is hard to follow along! Not a game I would recommend to others
Played on PS3. I did not like this game for my playstation 3. I got it for free for being a member of the paid playstation network. I did not play it long as it did not peek my interest
My boyfriend played this game all the way through, it annoyed me like crazy. It wasn't even interesting.
Imagine phallic jokes THE GAME. If you have an immature sense of humor, sure get it. It's like GTA but with an obscene story line and is nothing like any of the other Saint's Row games. If you want a bigger phallic, put it on your character! Boast your ego a bit! Because pretty much that's what it is. Graphics are pretty good though.
Didn't enjoy this game. ITs so much like grand theft auto and its too hardcore for me. Definitly for the older crowd and not for kids to play. Especially the online play.
So it took a little research to realize the extent of inappropriate content within this game. I no longer allow my 17 year old to play it after watching interactions with drugs and dealers. Very disappointed as the plot of the game is really good!
I didn't really like it. I likes every other saints row but not this one. It was pretty boring. I was only able to get through half way and it just wasn't that much fun. I like the graphics and stuff but not the story line or just the game in general, I just wasted my money.
Having the same game GTA is getting boring. Wow same gameplay, but different era. WOW.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos