BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Goodness this game is just so fun! I love the story so much and I love creating my own character. It's hilarious on so many levels and I have played it just about ten times because I love it so much. Of course, the humour is not for everyone, but, that just makes it a little more unique.
Eden T.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
This game is so fun, kinda like grand theft auto but revolved around gangs. I love the storyline and that you have a lot of control over it and it's a game I could spend hours playing.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Tired of "realistic" and "gritty" games taking some of the fun out of gaming? Look no further. Imagine the writers of GTA or Heavy Rain getting VERY high and being told to just "go nuts". It's fun to play, hilarious, and capitalizes on the fun parts of these kinds of games.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
I love all saints row games I've been playing ever since the first game. it's pretty fun.
Howard E.
Howard E.
My son loves all the saint row games.he likes to beat everybody up.and to be able to drive cars
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I played this entire game from beginning to end, and it was sooo fun! It's pretty much just like #GrandtheftAuto but you get to customize your character, a lot like #TheSims
Domineek B.
Domineek B.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you love GTA, I love GTA buthe you know what. I hunk I love this game even more. It funny crazy with a little hint of wacky thrown in. Story is great and really fun to follow. The other all macanics in the game are amazing. I just love this game.
Yrma B.
Yrma B.
Not only is this franchise interesting but i love the humor, the gameplay, it is never boring. This one is better than SR2.
Piret R.
Piret R.
I love this game! It's got great customizable characters, great story line and it's really fun to play in co-op mode with your friend. The missions are pretty easy and you don't have to fail 100x times like in any GTA which is really good. If you play with a friend it's even easier to complete the quests in no time and besides that there's a lot of humor or fun stuff to do.
I definitely recommend it, it's fun and has a great storyline, one of the best games out there.
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
The customization of the characters was what first drew me in. Then the crazy awesome store-line and inter-activeness is what kept me playing this game until the very end. Probably my favorite from the series.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?