What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
4.44 / 5 based on 242 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
My boyfriend loves these games. They are entertaining, you can change your character so much, and there are a ton of different challenges. He is a teacher and took most of the summer to finish everything. Great action
Typical saints row game, Had a hard time keeping desire to play. It had good graphics though and consistent storyline and gameplay. Overall I would recommend it if your looking for a different game to start playing.
I loved this game. I've played the other ones too. Though this one isn't quite the same as the other two, it's the best when it comes to free roaming and plot choices. I love that you get to choose how the story ends.
This game is amazing from beginning to end, just like the other Saints Rows. You can spend hours playing this and now get bored. A little thing I love about the game is the customization features for your character.
This game can definitely be deemed inappropriate, but I love it. I don't often enjoy serious gaming, but the comedic twist of the Saints Row series never fails to put a smile on my face and a giggle in my heart.
What is so great about this game is that it's a GTA clone that doesn't take itself seriously. Everything about this game is enjoyable from the crazy missions to the hilarious costumes to the ridiculous characters.
Saints Row is the answer to the gamer who likes GTA games, but doesn't like the seriousness of it. Saints Row doesn't take itself too seriously - at times, can be a little too much - but always a good laugh!
If you don't go in expecing something serious this game is a blast. Its ridiculous and fun and hilarious. You feel powerful and you can make your character however you want (clothes, looks, voice, everything)
Saints row the third is a great game. I'm not going to lie the first missions were crazy, but it just made me want to play the entire game even more. The third is better than grand theft auto in my liking.
My husband owns this game and I have never played it myself, but have watched him play it..for me i think its not for young adults. Like i said above if you are an consenting adult that may have pent up stress you may like to take it out on the game my husband does all the time..
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos