BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recomme...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pullman, WA
This is the first of the Saints Row games I've played, and I feel that I've been missing out if the previous two are anything like this one.

First off, the character customization is some of the best that I've seen. Having played the similar GTA, and being stuck with a pre-fab main character, it was refreshing being able to customize the main character. The differing attitudes and responses based on said characterization is icing on the cake. My husband also played this, and I frequently found myself going "my character didn't say that!!!".

The open world play is just as fun as the plot line quests and is full of campy, snarky fun. I would and have recommended this to many of my gamer friends.
Destiny Q.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
You Can Do A lot more than Grand theft Auto.! The only thing I don't like is the way the Guns Are set up.
Tamara N.
Tamara N.
Olympia, WA
Saints Row The Third is really fun, raunchy, and ridiculous in the best ways possible. Customizing your character is really fun and you have lots to choose from. The characters are really wacky in their own ways, but you grow to love them. Soundtrack/radio is great. Definitely for adults and not children at all!
nicole s.
nicole s.
Well, unless you've played the game you wouldn't know what I'm talking about! It is definitely a fun game with lots to do. The more you play the more invincible you get and the easier the gameplay is. Some find this to be annoying while I find this to be fun. It got more enjoyable the further in the game I went. I would also recommend downloading the DLC for extra game content. The new weapons and the new side missions are a lot of fun too! Hours of fun to be had!
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
This game didn't live up to my expectations because it seemed to cut down on what made the first and second games of the series enjoyable for me. I felt like there wasn't enough customization and the game-play wasn't long enough for me.
Traci L.
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
Story line changes dramatically through the course of the trilogy. It's much more silly and whacky - which is pretty great. A very goofy version of GTA. I suppose it's a satire to GTA anyway. It's really fun - and if you love GTA, you'll love this game. Graphics are nice, there's a lot of cool weapons and clothing to choose from. The co-op is pretty good too! I believe you'll play through this game maybe once or twice. If not play through, you'll keep going back to destroy things lol. I think a game with high replay value is definitely worth the money you spent on it.
Zachary W.
Zachary W.
Smithfield, VA
This game reminds me of grand theft auto but has non stop action, when ever you drive past rivals and what not. I enjoyed the game a lot and its sad to hear about THQ =/ hopefully someone will buy it out!
Gina J.
Gina J.
Cleburne, TX
While this game starts out strong in the first 2-3 hours it loses it's momentum as it makes you do side missions as filler for the storyline then in the last three hours it picks up once again for an enjoyable ending.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Dalton, GA
I have always loved the GTA games but after San Andreas they were not as good. Well Saints Row 3 filled that void for me. Its an awesome game that everyone should play. You can do all kinds of stuff and it has a lot of hidden comedy. If you are a gamer, play it.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK
If you like any of the Grand theft Autos then this game is for you.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?