The Saints Row: The Third
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Overall I love this game and it is way worth the money and unlimited replay value.
a lot of people are comparing it to GTA5
GTA is more realistic, idk I really liked saint rows more..
i wouldn't get the hang of gta5 without trying to use my "powers" like in SR4 lol. :]
im thinking about getting this again just to say i actually finished it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos