BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Amanda R.
Gurnee, IL
This game was fun to play. all the things you need to do come up on the cell phone. Dressing up in all the different clothes and being able to change your character from male to female or from female to male with a sex change is entertaining.
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Ooh where to start? I'm so obsessed with this game, I didn't think I would like it but I'm glad I chose to try it now I'm addicted to it. I love how u can create your own character and drive whatever cars. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best games when it comes to free roam capabilities. No ones game experience will be the same and you can pretty much do whatever you would like.

Overall I love this game and it is way worth the money and unlimited replay value.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
This game is so fun, kinda like grand theft auto but revolved around gangs. I love the storyline and that you have a lot of control over it and it's a game I could spend hours playing.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
This game didn't live up to my expectations because it seemed to cut down on what made the first and second games of the series enjoyable for me. I felt like there wasn't enough customization and the game-play wasn't long enough for me.
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
There are SOOOO many glitches with xbox 360 version. The start of the game is fun but it gets boring quickly and is not something I really want to fill my head with. I love shooter games but this glorifies crime and is rather scummy.
Summer H.
This game is hilarious. The entire thing is filled with crude humor and dirty jokes that will have you laughing your butt off. It's not for younger teens to play obviously. But for us older people, I highly recommend this game.
Kassi S.
Marianna, FL
I'm in love with the Saint Row series! They are fun and quirky. I view them as being a less serious Grand Theft Auto. Its extremely eccentric, but that's the part I love. Character customization is awesome and the campaign is fun.
Kirsten E.
Bellevue, PA
Raunchy and definitely not for kids, this game does a great job of poking fun at GTA's success. A huge step up from the first two Saints Row games, you'll easily get sucked into the plot as you lie, cheat, and steal your way to the top of the local crime rings. Hilarious and very adult dialogue and plot points.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
But my horrible bf sold it before i got to finish it.
a lot of people are comparing it to GTA5
GTA is more realistic, idk I really liked saint rows more..
i wouldn't get the hang of gta5 without trying to use my "powers" like in SR4 lol. :]
im thinking about getting this again just to say i actually finished it.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?