BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
This game didn't live up to my expectations because it seemed to cut down on what made the first and second games of the series enjoyable for me. I felt like there wasn't enough customization and the game-play wasn't long enough for me.
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
There are SOOOO many glitches with xbox 360 version. The start of the game is fun but it gets boring quickly and is not something I really want to fill my head with. I love shooter games but this glorifies crime and is rather scummy.
Summer H.
This game is hilarious. The entire thing is filled with crude humor and dirty jokes that will have you laughing your butt off. It's not for younger teens to play obviously. But for us older people, I highly recommend this game.
Kassi S.
Marianna, FL
I'm in love with the Saint Row series! They are fun and quirky. I view them as being a less serious Grand Theft Auto. Its extremely eccentric, but that's the part I love. Character customization is awesome and the campaign is fun.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
But my horrible bf sold it before i got to finish it.
a lot of people are comparing it to GTA5
GTA is more realistic, idk I really liked saint rows more..
i wouldn't get the hang of gta5 without trying to use my "powers" like in SR4 lol. :]
im thinking about getting this again just to say i actually finished it.
Kirsten E.
Bellevue, PA
Raunchy and definitely not for kids, this game does a great job of poking fun at GTA's success. A huge step up from the first two Saints Row games, you'll easily get sucked into the plot as you lie, cheat, and steal your way to the top of the local crime rings. Hilarious and very adult dialogue and plot points.
Lacey D.
Pikesville, MD
In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it. I cant wait untill the new one comes out :)
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This game had me rolling on so many different occasions. It's so random and crazy and hilarious. It is definitely addictive. If you loved growing up playing Grand Theft Auto, then this is definitely the game for you to play!
Philip R.
North Arlington
This game is extremely fun because the things that you are able to do in the game makes you want to continue to do the same thing over and over, it is by far the funniest game I have ever played. this is the only game I have ever played that there is a challenge for running around naked it is hilarious.
Merchon B.
Rochester, NY
My boyfriend loves these games. They are entertaining, you can change your character so much, and there are a ton of different challenges. He is a teacher and took most of the summer to finish everything. Great action
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?