What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD
4.43 / 5 based on 240 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
The graphics for the game were improved big time. the first saints row games had a very entertaining story line, as for saints row the third i cant say the same.
My step son love this game. He can play for hours on end, and yes he has cheat codes: ) what can i say we are a gaming family : )
My boy friend bought me this game a while back and i fell in love with it ...........
This game is hilarious. The entire thing is filled with crude humor and dirty jokes that will have you laughing your butt off. It's not for younger teens to play obviously. But for us older people, I highly recommend this game.
As a gamer who has enjoyed previous Saints Row titles, I eagerly awaited the new Saints Row: The Third. Luckily I was not at all disappointed with the new installment of the Saints Row Series. Volition upped the graphics engine, animations, and tweaked various gameplay mechanics for SRIII, to live up to the reputation of a Saints Row game. Although some extra features have been trimmed out of the previous game, the updated graphics, in-depth customization and wide array of side missions keeps SRIII from becoming dull, and never failed to entertain. Expect to complete the main story in about 20 hours, but if you try to go for full completion, there is easily over 60 hours of content for any gamer!
Very fun game! The campaign was a bit short, but i loved the storyline. I still play around with it all the time. I love that i could customize my character and not HAVE to be a boy.
This game reminds me of grand theft auto but has non stop action, when ever you drive past rivals and what not. I enjoyed the game a lot and its sad to hear about THQ =/ hopefully someone will buy it out!
Saints row the third is like gta on drugs. I enjoyed saints row 2 better because it made more sense, where as some missions you do are like why did I even do that. They crossed over too much with silliness rather than keeping a balance.
I have always loved the GTA games but after San Andreas they were not as good. Well Saints Row 3 filled that void for me. Its an awesome game that everyone should play. You can do all kinds of stuff and it has a lot of hidden comedy. If you are a gamer, play it.
Didn't enjoy this game. ITs so much like grand theft auto and its too hardcore for me. Definitly for the older crowd and not for kids to play. Especially the online play.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos