BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Kati L.
Saginaw, MI
This game is hilarious and so strange. Definitely for a mature audience. There is so much you can do! Seems like GTA but this is more fun and funny. It's not a serious game most of the time and I love that. It's great to just sit back and play this ridiculousness. (:
Samantha J.
Port Hueneme, CA
I just made a game play video for this game and I had a lot of fun with it! It reminded me of GTA but you have WAY more freedom with customizing a character, and car. I recommend trying this out. I picked it up on Steam a few weekends ago when it was discounted!
Holly S.
Brandon, MS
I am a huge SR fan. I would say the 2nd is my favorite. SR3 was fun, but it didn't live up to my expectations. I found myself wanting to go back to the 2nd one again. It was still fun, and crazy, and it fit saint's row style. I just wasn't blown away by it.
Mandy M.
Corning, CA
I've played this game over many times before. No matter if you are doing actual missions or just running amuck it provides hours of fun and let's you the player decide how you want things to be. I love the customization for characters. So much to choose from!
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
I'm currently going through my second playthrough of Saints Row The Third. I love it! From the awesome gameplay to the violence and humor this is a perfect game. I don't normally like open world games, but for Saints Row I will always make an exception.
Cozette Z.
Elizabethtown, PA
If you like gta, you will probably love this. Its basically GTA with the ridiculousness turned up to 11. You can shoot people out of a cannon mounted on top of a truck. I think that says enough. Also every aspect of the game is completely customizable.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked the game over all, the missions and game play were fun and creative, and went well with the story line. The character and car customization was nice. I wish they had an online multiplayer, as that would have taken it to the next level.
Amanda R.
Gurnee, IL
This game was fun to play. all the things you need to do come up on the cell phone. Dressing up in all the different clothes and being able to change your character from male to female or from female to male with a sex change is entertaining.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best games when it comes to free roam capabilities. No ones game experience will be the same and you can pretty much do whatever you would like.

Overall I love this game and it is way worth the money and unlimited replay value.
Nikiah G.
Ooh where to start? I'm so obsessed with this game, I didn't think I would like it but I'm glad I chose to try it now I'm addicted to it. I love how u can create your own character and drive whatever cars. I would recommend this to everyone.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?