• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
While playing through the first few missions in Saints Row, you soon come to realize that the game won’t be forcing you to do anything dull or boring since I enjoy the activities and side missions in this game! It's really funny how the random actions and customizations really can entertain you!
Melissa P.
Omaha, NE
The customization is not like the 2nd saint rows. The clothes and hair styles are not good. The only thing I really like about this game is the cars. The story line needs to be a lot more serious. I think the second saint row is better than the third. I wish they worked off the saint row 2 format.
Gabrielle B.
Raleigh, NC
The first two Saints Row games did not have as many selections as this one. From the clothing to the characterization, there is so many choices. I expected this to have a limited map, but it was so open, and to be honest, my favorite hang out is Arapice Island with the zombies. I love this game.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
This game is so hilariously fun! i love it! I usually have my guy stand in a park and murder people lol then get a car on the roof of a tower and drive off, you know... find cool sick badass ways to kill my character. The best part is that the police don't bug you as much as GTA's does. Best.
Shonteia O.
Mobile, AL
My husband owns this game and I have never played it myself, but have watched him play it..for me i think its not for young adults. Like i said above if you are an consenting adult that may have pent up stress you may like to take it out on the game my husband does all the time..
Jessica C.
Hobart, IN
This is one of my favs. I have played all 3 & I will say this for this addition.. The graphics and customization are much better! I didn't care much for the first one because of that fact.. I mean no female character.. Seriously? Lol The cars and safe houses are much better too.
Tracy R.
This game is one of the best co-op experiences I have ever had. And playing single player is fun too but if you can play with a friend it makes the hilarity and over the top-ness of this game so much better. This game is NOT for the easily offended or the overly conservative.
Catherine R.
Davenport, FL
I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed SR3. The multiplayer is absolutely fantastic, albeit the few bugs and glitches it can have, especially when driving. Overall in my opinion the best out of all the previous versions, and I even prefer the third one over the latest one.
SeRi M.
Grasonville , MD
I love this game ! its an addicting and amusing game that any gamer will enjoy. my favorite thing to do on this game is go on missions and earn things like money and cars. I would recommend this game to gamers who love driving or shooting games and like to go on missions.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I felt that this game was a spinoff of the GTA series. Although the storyline and gameplay was a bit different I felt that there were way too many similarities. I also thought that just playing in the open world was more fun than doing the actual missions which says a lot.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?