BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Gabrielle B.
Raleigh, NC
The first two Saints Row games did not have as many selections as this one. From the clothing to the characterization, there is so many choices. I expected this to have a limited map, but it was so open, and to be honest, my favorite hang out is Arapice Island with the zombies. I love this game.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
This game is so hilariously fun! i love it! I usually have my guy stand in a park and murder people lol then get a car on the roof of a tower and drive off, you know... find cool sick badass ways to kill my character. The best part is that the police don't bug you as much as GTA's does. Best.
Jessica C.
Hobart, IN
This is one of my favs. I have played all 3 & I will say this for this addition.. The graphics and customization are much better! I didn't care much for the first one because of that fact.. I mean no female character.. Seriously? Lol The cars and safe houses are much better too.
Catherine R.
Davenport, FL
I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed SR3. The multiplayer is absolutely fantastic, albeit the few bugs and glitches it can have, especially when driving. Overall in my opinion the best out of all the previous versions, and I even prefer the third one over the latest one.
Tracy R.
This game is one of the best co-op experiences I have ever had. And playing single player is fun too but if you can play with a friend it makes the hilarity and over the top-ness of this game so much better. This game is NOT for the easily offended or the overly conservative.
SeRi M.
Grasonville , MD
I love this game ! its an addicting and amusing game that any gamer will enjoy. my favorite thing to do on this game is go on missions and earn things like money and cars. I would recommend this game to gamers who love driving or shooting games and like to go on missions.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I felt that this game was a spinoff of the GTA series. Although the storyline and gameplay was a bit different I felt that there were way too many similarities. I also thought that just playing in the open world was more fun than doing the actual missions which says a lot.
Kati L.
Saginaw, MI
This game is hilarious and so strange. Definitely for a mature audience. There is so much you can do! Seems like GTA but this is more fun and funny. It's not a serious game most of the time and I love that. It's great to just sit back and play this ridiculousness. (:
Nicole O.
North Reading, MA
It's meant to be a crazy, weird, entertaining game. I find that it has amazing replayability. Character customization is one of my most favorite things, and they did not disappoint. Story int his one wasn't...great. Preferred the story in the first and second. But I don't think they were really focusing on that for this one.

Hey, I had fun. And you probably will too!
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
This game is freakin' hilarious. It's more ridiculous than the second one but that only makes it better. I love the way you can slut up your character even if it's a male one. I love the in-jokes all over the radio stations. Hell, I like the music the radios play!
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?