BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recomme...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Lisseth C.
Lisseth C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a faster and funner version of grand theft auto which focused too much on realism. The game provided lots of good humor and laughs. It's a little short but the side missions can keep you occupied.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Pensacola, FL
I have played all three Saints Row games and this one so far is my least favorite. The graphics and the weapons upgradeing the only thing I really like about this game. The story need some major help. It didn't not start were the last game left off. The 2nd game left of with going after Dex yet in this one they didn't even mention it. Plus they killed of Gat WTF. They took out all the cool cars and replaced them with some BS cars. Over all this Saints Row was a bust.
Adam R.
Adam R.
Bangor, ME
I have never played a Saints Row game before this one, and I have to say I will be going back and playing the rest! The game has a Grand Theft Auto feel, but much more campy and humorous. I love the plot of the story, which I won't ruin here if you still haven't played this. After playing this game, I made sure to get the new one that came out, and am going back to play past games. If you like causing mass chaos much like GTA but without the complicated control scheme... CHECK THIS GAME OUT!
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
I bought this for my 9 yr old nephew recently for his b'day and he can't put it down! He LOVES this game!!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
I'm currently going through my second playthrough of Saints Row The Third. I love it! From the awesome gameplay to the violence and humor this is a perfect game. I don't normally like open world games, but for Saints Row I will always make an exception.
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Pikesville, MD
In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it. I cant wait untill the new one comes out :)
Kristopher B.
Kristopher B.
Orlando, FL
As a gamer who has enjoyed previous Saints Row titles, I eagerly awaited the new Saints Row: The Third. Luckily I was not at all disappointed with the new installment of the Saints Row Series. Volition upped the graphics engine, animations, and tweaked various gameplay mechanics for SRIII, to live up to the reputation of a Saints Row game. Although some extra features have been trimmed out of the previous game, the updated graphics, in-depth customization and wide array of side missions keeps SRIII from becoming dull, and never failed to entertain. Expect to complete the main story in about 20 hours, but if you try to go for full completion, there is easily over 60 hours of content for any gamer!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Port Hueneme, CA
I just made a game play video for this game and I had a lot of fun with it! It reminded me of GTA but you have WAY more freedom with customizing a character, and car. I recommend trying this out. I picked it up on Steam a few weekends ago when it was discounted!
Zachary W.
Zachary W.
Smithfield, VA
This game reminds me of grand theft auto but has non stop action, when ever you drive past rivals and what not. I enjoyed the game a lot and its sad to hear about THQ =/ hopefully someone will buy it out!
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Dalton, GA
I have always loved the GTA games but after San Andreas they were not as good. Well Saints Row 3 filled that void for me. Its an awesome game that everyone should play. You can do all kinds of stuff and it has a lot of hidden comedy. If you are a gamer, play it.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?