What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
4.44 / 5 based on 242 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
This is a great game a solid GTA competitor in this game you can customize your avatar in any way you want. Dress them up in what ever you want customize your vehicles any way you want. This time around the story mode does have you feeling a little wanting in the end hopefully THQ releases some awesome DLC like for the 2nd game (with Tera Patrick) this series is awesome and is more customizable than GTA series Even a zombie mode great missions it just feels a little short.
I love the sandbox style gameplay that comes between the main story missions. Customization of the character and cars within the game make it a collector's dream to find and buy all of the accessories for both. The story is also engaging, especially if you've played the previous two and have an emotional connection to the main side characters.
This is the game that for me into non- dancing games. I was never a big shoot em up games but I love this one. it's funny, and it fun to play. I have now bought and beat this game at least 3 times one 2 different systems. highly recommend.
I have been wanting to play this game for quite some time! I love it even more because I'm able to play Co-Op. My S.O. and I enjoy playing this game all the time now! It could be a little ridiculous at times but fun nonetheless. Being able to have different weapons is great! Buying DLC packs to have cool interesting things was good too!
I was so excited for this game to come out when it did i realize they took almost everything out from the last two games the missions are really easy to beat the clothing is not as good as the first 2 games the liquor store is gone not a lot of rival gangs on this nor is there enough missions i beat this game in 2 days
Saints Row The Third is really fun, raunchy, and ridiculous in the best ways possible. Customizing your character is really fun and you have lots to choose from. The characters are really wacky in their own ways, but you grow to love them. Soundtrack/radio is great. Definitely for adults and not children at all!
If you buy this game expecting Grand Theft Auto, you will be disappointed. Sure they both feature driving and killing but this game is more zany and comical. I loved the customization of the characters and being able to upgrade your character. I beat this game 3 times and found something new each time.
In all honesty I didn't find this game all that enjoyable. My boyfriend and our friend did, but not me. I didn't think all the crude humor and such was all that amusing..But if you like to run around and shoot the hell out of people with you friends and all that good stuff, this might be the game for you
While playing through the first few missions in Saints Row, you soon come to realize that the game won’t be forcing you to do anything dull or boring since I enjoy the activities and side missions in this game! It's really funny how the random actions and customizations really can entertain you!
The customization is not like the 2nd saint rows. The clothes and hair styles are not good. The only thing I really like about this game is the cars. The story line needs to be a lot more serious. I think the second saint row is better than the third. I wish they worked off the saint row 2 format.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos