BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Adam R.
Bangor, ME
I have never played a Saints Row game before this one, and I have to say I will be going back and playing the rest! The game has a Grand Theft Auto feel, but much more campy and humorous. I love the plot of the story, which I won't ruin here if you still haven't played this. After playing this game, I made sure to get the new one that came out, and am going back to play past games. If you like causing mass chaos much like GTA but without the complicated control scheme... CHECK THIS GAME OUT!
Britty M.
I beat this game on the 360 and enjoyed it from start to finish. Some parts seemed really hard and impossible (the glitch portion) but it was overall enjoyable. I think this one is the best out of games 1-4 by far. The game didn't take itself too seriously, and it shows in a good way. Very wacky, funny characters and story throughout. Has good replay-ability.
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Bought the game when it first came out and then proceeded to buy the full package. With me I've beaten it six times, enjoy the storyline, and it's fun to play. I'd say it'd be worth getting, but if you're not into corny over-used stuff (such as aliens and zombies) I'd recommend the first or better yet the second. Overall one of my favorite franchises! :)
Tara S.
Concord, NC
I love open world games, ESPECIALLY ones that let me do really absurd things. I always end up getting distracted from missions and don't like feeling pressed for time, so this game works really well for me since you can just kind of complete missions as you want to, or spend hours doing stupid things like buying crazy costumes. The best activity is the Demolition Derby--I can't drive worth a damn in video games as it is, so it's nice to have an excuse to run into everything!
Christina F.
Pensacola, FL
I have played all three Saints Row games and this one so far is my least favorite. The graphics and the weapons upgradeing the only thing I really like about this game. The story need some major help. It didn't not start were the last game left off. The 2nd game left of with going after Dex yet in this one they didn't even mention it. Plus they killed of Gat WTF. They took out all the cool cars and replaced them with some BS cars. Over all this Saints Row was a bust.
Alejandra H.
Lancaster, CA
This game is a fun game and very funny. Its more for lates' teens, young adult in their 20s and 30s. then little children. This game very fun to mess around with friends, Hours of run around killing each other or even doing the missions. This game has everything to pimps, color gangs that you'll laugh at, back up crew options (likes as guys running around in costume of hot dogs, soda, even animals.) EVEN ZOMBIES. Even making your own character is so much fun.
nicole s.
Well, unless you've played the game you wouldn't know what I'm talking about! It is definitely a fun game with lots to do. The more you play the more invincible you get and the easier the gameplay is. Some find this to be annoying while I find this to be fun. It got more enjoyable the further in the game I went. I would also recommend downloading the DLC for extra game content. The new weapons and the new side missions are a lot of fun too! Hours of fun to be had!
Piret R.
I love this game! It's got great customizable characters, great story line and it's really fun to play in co-op mode with your friend. The missions are pretty easy and you don't have to fail 100x times like in any GTA which is really good. If you play with a friend it's even easier to complete the quests in no time and besides that there's a lot of humor or fun stuff to do.
I definitely recommend it, it's fun and has a great storyline, one of the best games out there.
Krystelle D.
I was hooked on this game! my favorite aspect of the game is the character customization, there is virtually no limit to what you can do with your characters! i loved hijacking cars and driving around the city, and some of the weapons you got were hilarious! the gangs in the game were funny too! the story was awesome and the comic relief made it even better! the gameplay was great, i definitely recommend this game, you will get hours of stuff to do!
Maggie B.
Statesville, NC
Saint's Row: The Third is quite similar to the Grand Theft Auto series; however, I feel that I enjoy it better. The game has the same type of sandbox feel, but Saint's Row has much more customization options available. I think that the missions in Saint's Row are more exciting, but even playing mini-games can be fun. The map is huge and even after playing for months, I am nowhere close to finishing the game. It's worth the money.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?