What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD
4.43 / 5 based on 240 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
I have been wanting to play this game for quite some time! I love it even more because I'm able to play Co-Op. My S.O. and I enjoy playing this game all the time now! It could be a little ridiculous at times but fun nonetheless. Being able to have different weapons is great! Buying DLC packs to have cool interesting things was good too!
I like a game that gets a little dirty and this one does it just the right amount I think. Very outrageous aspects, cool storyline, lots of quests. All about it.
Its one of the best games out in the market. lots of fun. can play it all day.
This game has one of the best story lines and game play. Way more fun then the last Grand Theft Auto that came out.
If you like Grand Theft Auto but you find yourself thinking "hmm gee there are simply not enough hookers and pimps for my to hit with my car" look no further. This game is funny, crude, and super badass. I personally drove a pink Vespa dressed as a big busted super hero who beat people and cars to death with a giant purple dildo. You can't get much better than that.
It's a lot of fun! The whole game is absurdist. You can hop in a jet, parachute out and whack a man with a giant phallic bat on the way down. You don't have to do that... but you can. You can customize all sorts of vehicles. There is a skill tree allowing you to level up your character as you see fit. Really... parents don't but this for your children, but adult gamers, don't pass this one up. It's crazy!
It was a fun game but it is just like GTA but not as good graphics and not as much stuff to do on it. if you're going to buy a game save a little more up and get GTA
This game has been constant entertainment to me. The spoof on other games and finding where the spoofs happen is hilarious and my entire family enjoys it.
This game reminds me of grand theft auto but has non stop action, when ever you drive past rivals and what not. I enjoyed the game a lot and its sad to hear about THQ =/ hopefully someone will buy it out!
I have always loved the GTA games but after San Andreas they were not as good. Well Saints Row 3 filled that void for me. Its an awesome game that everyone should play. You can do all kinds of stuff and it has a lot of hidden comedy. If you are a gamer, play it.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos