What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD
4.43 / 5 based on 240 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Forgot about this game but i love playing it.
I HAVE PLAYED ALL ST ROWS
As a player of the series, I think its absurd to continously call Saints Row a "GTA rip off" because it definitely escaped that label after the first game. By this game, one of the only similarities is the urban setting and combat style. Aside from that, Saints Row has achieved in making a series thats full of story, great characters, and up-to-date graphics while still being able to make fun of itself and have a sense of humor. Great for new gamers and someone just looking to have fun. This one and four are easily the best, but if you're looking to keep some sense of realism, this one is the better option.
Not only is this franchise interesting but i love the humor, the gameplay, it is never boring. This one is better than SR2.
Saints Row is pretty much GTA's crazy cousin, but in a good way. The story is good (even though it seems a lot shorter than Saints Row 2)and the character customization is awesome! Even when the game was done I still had a lot of fun trying to get all the achievements!
Good game! So much to do.
Offers a wide variety of activities along with amazing ways to create a character and great storylines. Creating a character is a game in itself, it's super fun we always compete to see who can make a better looking character or vice-versa. And there's a whole extra stuff to do.
So it took a little research to realize the extent of inappropriate content within this game. I no longer allow my 17 year old to play it after watching interactions with drugs and dealers. Very disappointed as the plot of the game is really good!
Fantastic and fun game! Feel free to roam the game as much as you like with crazy superpowers! The customization is limitless!
I didn't really like it. I likes every other saints row but not this one. It was pretty boring. I was only able to get through half way and it just wasn't that much fun. I like the graphics and stuff but not the story line or just the game in general, I just wasted my money.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos