BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recomme...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Samyah F.
Samyah F.
Valley View, TX
I love the sandbox style gameplay that comes between the main story missions. Customization of the character and cars within the game make it a collector's dream to find and buy all of the accessories for both. The story is also engaging, especially if you've played the previous two and have an emotional connection to the main side characters.
Kacie F.
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
Would recommend playing it if you would like to sit for hours! :) Great game
Kassi S.
Kassi S.
Marianna, FL
I'm in love with the Saint Row series! They are fun and quirky. I view them as being a less serious Grand Theft Auto. Its extremely eccentric, but that's the part I love. Character customization is awesome and the campaign is fun.
Kenneth A.
Kenneth A.
Alameda, CA
This wasn't what I wanted from a sequel, I was expecting over the top, that was fine, but the 180 in terms of look of the gang and world feel wasn't what I wanted at all. I didn't like the story, didn't care for the gangs in this one, and I didn't need the dubstep garbage, Saint's Row 2 with the engine of 3 would have been my type of game, this sadly wasn't, good engine, didn't care for the world.
Jerrie K.
Jerrie K.
Milwaukee, WI
My husband always plays it so one day I tried it and I am hooked.I love it that I can be a female.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Statesville, NC
Saint's Row: The Third is quite similar to the Grand Theft Auto series; however, I feel that I enjoy it better. The game has the same type of sandbox feel, but Saint's Row has much more customization options available. I think that the missions in Saint's Row are more exciting, but even playing mini-games can be fun. The map is huge and even after playing for months, I am nowhere close to finishing the game. It's worth the money.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Raleigh, NC
The first two Saints Row games did not have as many selections as this one. From the clothing to the characterization, there is so many choices. I expected this to have a limited map, but it was so open, and to be honest, my favorite hang out is Arapice Island with the zombies. I love this game.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Westminster, CA
The game itself is fun, it gives you the freedom of hitting random citizens on the street, but it also provides you with a decent and engaging storyline. The police can get a bit tedious, but that's probably the whole point -- to prevent it from turning into a mass-murdering game t hat just anyone can play.

Either way, it's fun customizing and shooting people. Try it out.
Nina C.
Nina C.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
This is my favorite game ever. The best!
Joshua C.
Joshua C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really like this game because it is like Grand Theft auto but much more fun and over the top. Some of the characters are just goofy and really make the game fun and laughable. It is nice that it doesn't take it self as serious as GTA it is really kind of a parody.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?