What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD
4.43 / 5 based on 240 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
This game is somewhat better than GTA games to me, maybe it's the fact that you have ridiculous weapons and vehicles and over all it's just a lot more fun. I haven't played it in a really long time but for that time that I did, it kept me entertained for a really long time.
Saints row the third is a great game. I'm not going to lie the first missions were crazy, but it just made me want to play the entire game even more. The third is better than grand theft auto in my liking.
I got to say, i loooove the game play. The only problem is that the game is too damn short!
VERY FUN Game!!! I love it! especially if you have played 1 and 2 then you really appreciate 3 because graphics get better each game! the missions where awesome!!! favorite game ever! the missions a fun and complex you'll enjoy this game!
I love this game i have all of the games even to the one that just came out really fun to play
The online multiplayer with friends is frustrating, and laggy as heck! The game is fun, and down right funny at times, but they should have made the co-op more stable.
Its fun but i prefer grand theft auto more and always will
Typical saints row game, Had a hard time keeping desire to play. It had good graphics though and consistent storyline and gameplay. Overall I would recommend it if your looking for a different game to start playing.
This game is so hilariously fun! i love it! I usually have my guy stand in a park and murder people lol then get a car on the roof of a tower and drive off, you know... find cool sick badass ways to kill my character. The best part is that the police don't bug you as much as GTA's does. Best.
I really enjoyed Saints row i found that i was more compelled to play the missions than i was with GTA.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos