What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
4.44 / 5 based on 242 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
While this game starts out strong in the first 2-3 hours it loses it's momentum as it makes you do side missions as filler for the storyline then in the last three hours it picks up once again for an enjoyable ending.
Thought this would be horrible at first, thinking it would just be a copy of GTA. Boy, was I wrong. I find this game to be way more entertaining and fun that GTA. I regret even comparing those two. I deff. recommend
At first I did not like the game. But after a while the game started to get more and more interesting. The plot line is great and the cutscenes are pretty amusing.
The graphics for the game were improved big time. the first saints row games had a very entertaining story line, as for saints row the third i cant say the same.
This might sound silly, some of the customization was taking away, the game became kiddy, but overall the it was a good game..fans of the series should play it.
I like a game that gets a little dirty and this one does it just the right amount I think. Very outrageous aspects, cool storyline, lots of quests. All about it.
Stupid fun. Definitely a fun time waster. The open world aspect is pretty cool. You can run around as a hotdog, a toilet, or even naked. Also, there are zombies.
I play this with my boyfriend and we have so much fun playing this together. It is a great shoot 'em up style game with a great intriguing story line to boot.
Fun, zany game. This game continues the trend of being over the top fun. I would recommend this game to anyone who wants to play an over the top GTA style game.
This game reminds me of grand theft auto but has non stop action, when ever you drive past rivals and what not. I enjoyed the game a lot and its sad to hear about THQ =/ hopefully someone will buy it out!
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos