What's in Our Videographer's Bag?
The Saints Row: The Third
BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD
4.43 / 5 based on 240 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
I've played this game over many times before. No matter if you are doing actual missions or just running amuck it provides hours of fun and let's you the player decide how you want things to be. I love the customization for characters. So much to choose from!
This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content. A truly fun game!
This is a good game. Very fun and entertaining. Something that both kids and adults can play together and enjoy. Good graphics.
I absolutely love this game!
This is the game everyone received for free and jeez is this game terrible.. Its a bad version of GTA and it will never meet its standards
My brother introduced me to this game and it was honestly so much fun. Inappropriate, but not as inappropriate as Grand Theft Auto.
This is a fun game to play with your significant other. The only real draw back is only two people can play it at once.
I play this often and love how u can change your character... Intense at times...
A hilarious free roam game that will leave you dying with laugther playing through the solid singleplayer and multiplayer.
This is a really funny game and fun to play. I would highly recommend this game.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos