The Saints Row: The Third
4.44 / 5 based on 243 Reviews
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
The Saints Row: The Third
- "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
- "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
- "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
- "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
- "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Saints Row the Third is a great looking game, Great graphics and good story. You can do allot more in Saints Row then in Grand Theft Auto in my opinion. The only reason Why I give it a B is because its a short game for me.
The online multiplayer with friends is frustrating, and laggy as heck! The game is fun, and down right funny at times, but they should have made the co-op more stable.
This game is like grand theft auto in many aspects however it takes it to a whole new comedic level. Its witty and fun and is definitely a must play if you like GTA.
I received this game for Xbox 360 as a birthday present last year and have beat it 3 times . I recently purchased it again through Steam because I enjoyed it so much.
I LOVE this game. I never played any other the earlier ones, but once I played this, I played them all. This one is my favorite however. Great gameplay and storyline.
At first I did not like the game. But after a while the game started to get more and more interesting. The plot line is great and the cutscenes are pretty amusing.
While this game starts out strong in the first 2-3 hours it loses it's momentum as it makes you do side missions as filler for the storyline then in the last three hours it picks up once again for an enjoyable ending.
Thought this would be horrible at first, thinking it would just be a copy of GTA. Boy, was I wrong. I find this game to be way more entertaining and fun that GTA. I regret even comparing those two. I deff. recommend
The graphics for the game were improved big time. the first saints row games had a very entertaining story line, as for saints row the third i cant say the same.
This might sound silly, some of the customization was taking away, the game became kiddy, but overall the it was a good game..fans of the series should play it.
Q & A
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos