BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
This game has the craziest things, its like a dirty version of gta. I like some aspects of this game better than gta. I like the gang factor makes the game have story.
Krista B.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this game. I never played any other the earlier ones, but once I played this, I played them all. This one is my favorite however. Great gameplay and storyline.
Janie K.
East Lynn, WV
I received this game for Xbox 360 as a birthday present last year and have beat it 3 times . I recently purchased it again through Steam because I enjoyed it so much.
Shannon M.
Redondo Beach, CA
This game is like grand theft auto in many aspects however it takes it to a whole new comedic level. Its witty and fun and is definitely a must play if you like GTA.
Gina J.
Cleburne, TX
While this game starts out strong in the first 2-3 hours it loses it's momentum as it makes you do side missions as filler for the storyline then in the last three hours it picks up once again for an enjoyable ending.
Kaylah T.
Baltimore, MD
At first I did not like the game. But after a while the game started to get more and more interesting. The plot line is great and the cutscenes are pretty amusing.
Mia F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Thought this would be horrible at first, thinking it would just be a copy of GTA. Boy, was I wrong. I find this game to be way more entertaining and fun that GTA. I regret even comparing those two. I deff. recommend
Anjelica L.
Bangor, MI
The graphics for the game were improved big time. the first saints row games had a very entertaining story line, as for saints row the third i cant say the same.
Jessica M.
Howell, NJ
Stupid fun. Definitely a fun time waster. The open world aspect is pretty cool. You can run around as a hotdog, a toilet, or even naked. Also, there are zombies.
Victoria F.
Greece, NY
I like a game that gets a little dirty and this one does it just the right amount I think. Very outrageous aspects, cool storyline, lots of quests. All about it.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?