BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Antonia D.
Hesperia, CA
I passed the whole game in 2 days.. I'm just glad saints row 4 came out! These games are so good and it's a more immature version of the grand theft auto! Worth the money
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ
I don't understand the fuss over this game. my brother and his friends rave about it. it's alright, but nothing different from gta and every other game out there like it.
Rick Z.
New Caney, TX
ITS A GREAT GAME I GOT IT WHEN SAINT ROW 2 CAME OUT AND AFTER THAT I NEVER PLAYED GTA AGAIN AND SAINT ROW 3 IS GOOD TO ITS ONLY GETTING BETTER SAINTS ROW 4 CANT WAIT !!!
Leslie M.
Piermont, NY
I was always sceptical of games like this. Until my friend told me to play with him, that changed. Best game of that year with fun missions, best dialogue and much more.
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
This game has the craziest things, its like a dirty version of gta. I like some aspects of this game better than gta. I like the gang factor makes the game have story.
christian c.
Austin, TX
Saints Row the Third is a great looking game, Great graphics and good story. You can do allot more in Saints Row then in Grand Theft Auto in my opinion. The only reason Why I give it a B is because its a short game for me.
Constance M.
Beltsville, MD
The online multiplayer with friends is frustrating, and laggy as heck! The game is fun, and down right funny at times, but they should have made the co-op more stable.
Janie K.
East Lynn, WV
I received this game for Xbox 360 as a birthday present last year and have beat it 3 times . I recently purchased it again through Steam because I enjoyed it so much.
Krista B.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this game. I never played any other the earlier ones, but once I played this, I played them all. This one is my favorite however. Great gameplay and storyline.
Shannon M.
Redondo Beach, CA
This game is like grand theft auto in many aspects however it takes it to a whole new comedic level. Its witty and fun and is definitely a must play if you like GTA.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?