BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Latrice B.
Detroit, MI
VERY FUN Game!!! I love it! especially if you have played 1 and 2 then you really appreciate 3 because graphics get better each game! the missions where awesome!!! favorite game ever! the missions a fun and complex you'll enjoy this game!
Jessica E.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Seriesly on of the best games I have played. Great missions, near perfect sotry line, hilarious dialog. It's great stress relief after a long day at work. Always makes me smile.
Opal V.
Jersey City, NJ
Saints row the third is like gta on drugs. I enjoyed saints row 2 better because it made more sense, where as some missions you do are like why did I even do that. They crossed over too much with silliness rather than keeping a balance.
Sarah R.
I played this entire game from beginning to end, and it was sooo fun! It's pretty much just like #GrandtheftAuto but you get to customize your character, a lot like #TheSims
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ
I don't understand the fuss over this game. my brother and his friends rave about it. it's alright, but nothing different from gta and every other game out there like it.
Antonia D.
Hesperia, CA
I passed the whole game in 2 days.. I'm just glad saints row 4 came out! These games are so good and it's a more immature version of the grand theft auto! Worth the money
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
Didn't enjoy this game. ITs so much like grand theft auto and its too hardcore for me. Definitly for the older crowd and not for kids to play. Especially the online play.
Leslie M.
Piermont, NY
I was always sceptical of games like this. Until my friend told me to play with him, that changed. Best game of that year with fun missions, best dialogue and much more.
Rick Z.
New Caney, TX
ITS A GREAT GAME I GOT IT WHEN SAINT ROW 2 CAME OUT AND AFTER THAT I NEVER PLAYED GTA AGAIN AND SAINT ROW 3 IS GOOD TO ITS ONLY GETTING BETTER SAINTS ROW 4 CANT WAIT !!!
Stephani S.
Ozone Park, NY
This game has the craziest things, its like a dirty version of gta. I like some aspects of this game better than gta. I like the gang factor makes the game have story.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?