BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Kirsty S.
Diamondhead, MS
Very fun game! The campaign was a bit short, but i loved the storyline. I still play around with it all the time. I love that i could customize my character and not HAVE to be a boy.
Loren B.
Dulac, LA
I like the game but the only thing I didn't like was the very few missions that had to be completed. I wish it would have had more missions and more action like to other two games.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
This game is so outrageous and crazy that it's impossible to be boring. I have played the storyline of this game about three separate times and have enjoyed it equally each time.
Marissa M.
Jacksonville, NC
Yes, it's comparable to GTA. But this game is different in its own way. I love the customization abilities. I love the quirky dialogue. I find myself laughing along too it as I'm playing. Challenging enough to keep you entertained. Enjoy it!
Kisen S.
Blackwell, OK
I never got really big into the game, I always wanted to, just never got around to buying it. I haven't played any of the Saint's Rows. I just like throwing stuff at people. LOL.
Angela G.
I absolutely love this game, and i like the gameplay (even though I'm not usually into 3rd person shooters) and i loved my characters personality. The jokes are a little weak, but not enough to distract from the interesting characters and plot.
Jessica E.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Seriesly on of the best games I have played. Great missions, near perfect sotry line, hilarious dialog. It's great stress relief after a long day at work. Always makes me smile.
Latrice B.
Detroit, MI
VERY FUN Game!!! I love it! especially if you have played 1 and 2 then you really appreciate 3 because graphics get better each game! the missions where awesome!!! favorite game ever! the missions a fun and complex you'll enjoy this game!
Opal V.
Jersey City, NJ
Saints row the third is like gta on drugs. I enjoyed saints row 2 better because it made more sense, where as some missions you do are like why did I even do that. They crossed over too much with silliness rather than keeping a balance.
Sarah R.
I played this entire game from beginning to end, and it was sooo fun! It's pretty much just like #GrandtheftAuto but you get to customize your character, a lot like #TheSims
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?