BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recomme...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
It's a very cool game . You can have so much fun while playing with all the different things you can do in the game .
Joshwa P.
Joshwa P.
Lomira, WI
Not a big fan of this game. the game was almost just like GTA to me but not as great. the graphics didn't wow me really. didn't really follow the story due to lack off interest in it.
Zachary W.
Zachary W.
Smithfield, VA
This game reminds me of grand theft auto but has non stop action, when ever you drive past rivals and what not. I enjoyed the game a lot and its sad to hear about THQ =/ hopefully someone will buy it out!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Ephrata, PA
I downloaded this game when it was free for Xbox live gold members, I probably never would have bought it, but since it was free I gave it a shot. This game is really inappropriate but for an adult, it's not really a big deal. The story line was kind of short I felt, but I really enjoyed it. I also like how even after you complete the story mission there are so many more challenges and achievements to complete. The open world makes this game so much fun. I would definitely recommend it for adults who like games that combine humor, shooting, and a good plot!!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Corning, CA
I've played this game over many times before. No matter if you are doing actual missions or just running amuck it provides hours of fun and let's you the player decide how you want things to be. I love the customization for characters. So much to choose from!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
But my horrible bf sold it before i got to finish it.
a lot of people are comparing it to GTA5
GTA is more realistic, idk I really liked saint rows more..
i wouldn't get the hang of gta5 without trying to use my "powers" like in SR4 lol. :]
im thinking about getting this again just to say i actually finished it.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Tempe, AZ
This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content. A truly fun game!
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I loved playing this game it was super funny and fun to play. I love the newest game to.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Dalton, GA
I have always loved the GTA games but after San Andreas they were not as good. Well Saints Row 3 filled that void for me. Its an awesome game that everyone should play. You can do all kinds of stuff and it has a lot of hidden comedy. If you are a gamer, play it.
Yadira L.
Yadira L.
Joliet, IL
I absolutely love this game!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?