BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Skylar J.
Fort Wayne, IN
This game can definitely be deemed inappropriate, but I love it. I don't often enjoy serious gaming, but the comedic twist of the Saints Row series never fails to put a smile on my face and a giggle in my heart.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
If you don't go in expecing something serious this game is a blast. Its ridiculous and fun and hilarious. You feel powerful and you can make your character however you want (clothes, looks, voice, everything)
VaNessa T.
Saints Row is the answer to the gamer who likes GTA games, but doesn't like the seriousness of it. Saints Row doesn't take itself too seriously - at times, can be a little too much - but always a good laugh!
Ophelia S.
The customization of the characters was what first drew me in. Then the crazy awesome store-line and inter-activeness is what kept me playing this game until the very end. Probably my favorite from the series.
Deslin C.
Saints row the third is a great game. I'm not going to lie the first missions were crazy, but it just made me want to play the entire game even more. The third is better than grand theft auto in my liking.
Aldair V.
Long Beach, CA
This game is somewhat better than GTA games to me, maybe it's the fact that you have ridiculous weapons and vehicles and over all it's just a lot more fun. I haven't played it in a really long time but for that time that I did, it kept me entertained for a really long time.
Jessica M.
Norcross, GA
I didn't really like it. I likes every other saints row but not this one. It was pretty boring. I was only able to get through half way and it just wasn't that much fun. I like the graphics and stuff but not the story line or just the game in general, I just wasted my money.
Jessica R.
Cleveland, OH
Saints Row is pretty much GTA's crazy cousin, but in a good way. The story is good (even though it seems a lot shorter than Saints Row 2)and the character customization is awesome! Even when the game was done I still had a lot of fun trying to get all the achievements!
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
I enjoy being able to chose between a male and a female character. I liked all the aspects of the game. I really enjoyed the missions as well as the "side" missions. definitely plan on playing again!
Joshua C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really like this game because it is like Grand Theft auto but much more fun and over the top. Some of the characters are just goofy and really make the game fun and laughable. It is nice that it doesn't take it self as serious as GTA it is really kind of a parody.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?