BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this gam...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recom...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
Kristina T.
i like this game. it does have some hard spots but eventually youll get through the tasks. i wish the main character was ambiguous meaning they designed the game to be played as male. if i want to play as a female character nothing changes in the story. overall it a pretty fun game.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Imagine phallic jokes THE GAME. If you have an immature sense of humor, sure get it. It's like GTA but with an obscene story line and is nothing like any of the other Saint's Row games. If you want a bigger phallic, put it on your character! Boast your ego a bit! Because pretty much that's what it is. Graphics are pretty good though.
Kristen N.
Goodness this game is just so fun! I love the story so much and I love creating my own character. It's hilarious on so many levels and I have played it just about ten times because I love it so much. Of course, the humour is not for everyone, but, that just makes it a little more unique.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
This game is so fun, kinda like grand theft auto but revolved around gangs. I love the storyline and that you have a lot of control over it and it's a game I could spend hours playing.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
Great storyline, realistic, fun and easy to play. Lots of missions so you never get bored. I love playing this with my friends. Highly recommend
Denise R.
Pretty funny game. Unlocked some cheats and they have some awesome stuff you can play with. Its pretty good in price at game stop.
Stephanie L.
I have never played the previous game before but I really enjoyed the game. I had for a long time before I returned to gamefly.
Courtney P.
Beaverton, OR
I don't think I've ever laughed so much while playing a video game.

To be fair, this is my introduction to the Saints Row franchise. I have not played any of the previous ones, and I have heard that III is more difficult to enjoy if you are a fan of the previous two. But I am NOT, and so I can wholeheartedly say that this is just pure fun through and through.

I'm not a fan of FPS games, and have never been much into Grand Theft Auto, so whatever this game does differently, it does well. The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored. I like that the landscape and scenery changes throughout the storyline depending on which choices you make in the game.

I also have to mention that this is the most fun drunk game ever. It was made for drunk gaming, particularly with friends. I've laughed so hard I've almost peed. I've put over fifty hours into the game so far, and look forward to even more.
Brandon B.
Clarkston, MI
I'm going to start my review by saying that for about a year, this was my favorite game on the 360. SRtT took what I loved about the first two Saints Row games and made it completely over the top! While the first two had a little bit more of a serious tone, this game threw that out the window and packed as many giant dildos, mascots, zombies, celebrities, luchadores and cyber shenanigans as they could in the game, and it's definitely all the better for it! I logged a good 50-60 hours into this game, between the main story, side quests, collectibles, customization options for your character and cars and just going around killing people, and I don't think I was bored for even a second. That said, this isn't a perfect game. I don't have too many complaints with the game, but one glaring one is that they took out some of the customization options from the second game. In SR2, you could customize boats, helicopters and even your various houses. Those options have been completely stripped from SRtT. Some would argue that the game makes up for it with all the customization options for cars, motorcycles and (arguably most important) your character, but it really bummed me out that I couldn't pack my house full of stripper poles and beds that put Olympic sized swimming pools to shame. Other than that, and a few minor glitches that have probably been patched by now, I love this game with a passion! From it's controls to the graphics to the story and especially the crude sense of humor, it's as close to perfect as one can get, in my not-so-humble opinion.
Jessica M.
Howell, NJ
Stupid fun. Definitely a fun time waster. The open world aspect is pretty cool. You can run around as a hotdog, a toilet, or even naked. Also, there are zombies.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?