The Saints Row: The Third

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pomona, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
SRTT and IV are my favorites of the series, but I do enjoy the gameplay of IV more because superpowers.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Portland, OR
2 years, 3 months ago
The third but the fourth is a close second.
Erin S.
3 years, 6 months ago
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
3 years, 7 months ago
This one, but I am biased. This is the first one I played.
Yolanda D.
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
Houston , TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I have only played saints row 3 and i love it :) was thinking of buying the new one but not sure.
Opal V.
Opal V.
Jersey City, NJ
Saints row 2. The balance of funny and seriousness was there
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
I started out with Saints Row 2, loved the music there and the clothes. I like the graphics and story line of Saints Row 3. It's harder to play online, it glitches on me. Saints Row 2 works better online. I haven't tried Saints Row 4 yet.